All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every opportunity you get huh?:wink1:

dlXBW59.gif

There was a mix of comic and movie figures but I can't remember all of them. I think it mentioned Korg and Grandmaster (yuck!) being released as a two-pack as well as Bill Foster and Ghost from Ant-Man 2.

And the other one I remember was Comic first appearance of Wolverine vs. Hulk 2 pack.

There was a mix of comic and movie figures but I can't remember all of them. I think it mentioned Korg and Grandmaster (yuck!) being released as a two-pack as well as Bill Foster and Ghost from Ant-Man 2.

Can read the cached version easy enough-

Ok, as most of you read in the forums, some people want Comic Figures, and other people want MCU Figures, and why can’t we all just get along? Well forum member rwsharpjr and myself just love digging around the internet for all our friends, no matter what style you prefer your figures.

Marvel went and had a very special birthday, the 80th, and now Hasbro wants to throw one heck of a big party. How big of a party you ask? Big enough to knock off long standing Classic Comic characters, but also hit some massive fan favorites from the movies.

Big Disclaimer here as I have no idea if any of these are going to be store exclusives, or if they will all be available at the standard brick and mortar as well as online retailers. More info will be coming out soon. I assume.

Expect all the following to hit this coming summer. Maybe around August like the MCU 10th Anniversary sets from last year?

First off lets go with COMIC Hulk vs First Appearance Wolverine based on The Incredible Hulk 181 – approx. $59.99

Next, let’s look at an MCU 2-Pack. How about Luis and Ghost from the 2018 Summer hit Ant-Man and the Wasp? – approx. $49.99.

Changing gears let’s look at some SINGLE Packed Figures. These will both be individual releases based on Alex Ross’s art. There are no pictures yet, and Ross is prolific at Marvel drawing multiple costumes. So the below pictures may not represent the final figure design. These are just for your viewing purposes. Alex Ross Iron Man and Alex Ross Thor- approx. $24.99 each.

Another MCU two pack you say? Sure, how about The Grandmaster and Korg from Thor: Ragnarok. Yes, you read that right, The Goldblum himself arrives with the Amateur Revolutionary – Korg. – approx $49.99.

Alright, I am going to wrap it up. But before I do, I will leave you with one additional comic based two pack. Colossus vs Juggernaut. I’m the Juggernaut Bit… – approx. $59.99.

Also, Juggernaut/Colossus, and Alex Ross versions of Thor and Iron Man. Hope it was real.

Yeah, those were definitely the others mentioned. I hope the Alex Ross figures use face print tech.

I'd want Korg and Ghost, maybe Grandmaster.
Wait a minute, Bill foster was the one coming with Ghost? When I read the article I thought of the Luis Chracter played by Michael Pena.
I don't want either to be honest, I'd much rather get Hank Pym or Janet Van Dyne.

Edit:
Thanks rocbolt, I thought it was Luis coming with Ghost.

Hmm, really curious to see colossus and hulk. Hulk def needs a new mold and I hope colossus is his classic design. A classic Thor is a much needed addition as well. Can’t wait for toy fair!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang! That’s a BAF I want, but as usual, I don’t want all of the figures in the set... I’ll have to figure a way to get him.

Dang! That’s a BAF I want, but as usual, I don’t want all of the figures in the set... I’ll have to figure a way to get him.

yea i didn’t want any of the others outside of silver sable. found this guy on ebay & bit the bullet for $80. not bad considering he’s listed for $100 or more. having him in hand, he was def worth it

Nabbed a couple of others too. They had the entire Captain Marvel set and the entire Black Panther set.
ea08939d6595e5085061c50e085e4f30.jpg
752e417f3af69f869255429460cd1d1b.jpg
84cfcde9ccf8205b6e6a153433d9e9b8.jpg

It figures, every time I want the BAF, I don’t want most figures in the wave, and vice versa.

I started adding a metallic sheen to some of my ML Wolverine claws.

BB33EB22-E9F3-48DF-B40E-46E15CFA5859.jpg

I decided to give life to my only MU figure lol

I just have to touch up where I slipped up.

B735C1B0-D947-42CF-9A8D-1C8D3FC51078.jpeg

Looks great jye. :clap

Those pens are awesome. I have one that I used to touch up the sunglasses on my NECA motorcycle cop T-1000.

Back