All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can't wait for disney store to stock the MS Captain America with the exclusive unmasked head. Marvel.com has free shipping with no minimum purchase. I couldn't wait.

Anyone know when the GOTG figures are out? Not been hearing much and I'm excited about seeing and getting the Thanos Vs Drax 2-pack

Anyone knows if this Marvel Now Thor is gonna get released? Haven't heard anything about it.

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Preview-Night-16-of-30.jpg

No word yet, but agent venom and jubilee are so Im sure hasbros working on getting him out. hope they change the upper legs though...

Hopefully, I've been waiting for that big guy since I started reading God of Thunder.

What's wrong with the upper legs though? I think they're accurate.

The only thing I don't like is the ab articulation, I prefer the ab crunch myself.

Hopefully, I've been waiting for that big guy since I started reading God of Thunder.

What's wrong with the upper legs though? I think they're accurate.

The only thing I don't like is the ab articulation, I prefer the ab crunch myself.

theyre painted accurately but the old sculpt is still visible. the black area should be cloth

Does anyone have any info on whether Hasbro or Marvel Select will eventually make the 'IGOR' suit from Iron Man 3?

I know there's a die-cast version that's being released by I forget who now - but it's over $200. :lol

Don't want the HT one - just 6" scale..

Thanks folks. :duff

Neither :lol

theres 100's of armors that will be done long before igor ever gets a shot... and im sure if in 1000 years that decision came to be there would be even more preferable suits. Im pretty sure Hulk buster is going to be the BAF for next years avengers wave though, so thats cool

I wonder why this thread is so dead, ML is one of the best lines ever. Imma post a few pics of my fav figures tomorrow.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Neither :lol

theres 100's of armors that will be done long before igor ever gets a shot... and im sure if in 1000 years that decision came to be there would be even more preferable suits. Im pretty sure Hulk buster is going to be the BAF for next years avengers wave though, so thats cool
It's a pretty cool design, I would've thought it'd be on the cards at some point.

Anyway - not to detract from the IGOR, but Hasbro have made lots of wtf figure choices to date, so while I realize there hasn't been a lot tapped from IM3 so far, you'd think the toy-etic armours would at least get considered. :huh

It's a pretty cool design, I would've thought it'd be on the cards at some point.

Anyway - not to detract from the IGOR, but Hasbro have made lots of wtf figure choices to date, so while I realize there hasn't been a lot tapped from IM3 so far, you'd think the toy-etic armours would at least get considered. :huh

Im just considering the fact they only did 2 movie figs from 44 suits, not to mention the mandarin they showed and the mk2 WM that never made it out... plus the size of Igor it would have to be a baf, and really no one cares :lol

its sucks if you like the suit but makes sense that they wouldn't even put a pen to paper on it

ML and most retail lines are all about reuse. So an Igor probably won't get made unless they figure out a way to reuse the molds for it...most of it anyway. Like the Iron Monger got reused for the Mandroid.

Maybe if the Hulkbuster suit is similar enough, we'll see that mold used for an Igor at some point.

It's funny you mention the iron Monger actually, because I was going to build that one - great BAF.

I got the movie Iron Patriot with the arm of the Monger, & both STUNK like poison; a real toxic smell, & the paint apps felt gluggy.

Turfed them both.. spewing. :(

ML and most retail lines are all about reuse. So an Igor probably won't get made unless they figure out a way to reuse the molds for it...most of it anyway. Like the Iron Monger got reused for the Mandroid.

Maybe if the Hulkbuster suit is similar enough, we'll see that mold used for an Igor at some point.

The Hulkbuster will reuse the Iron monger baf parts as it did in the 4 inch IM2 movie line (comic series)

I'm kinda partial to my Select Ultimate Hulk. I always liked that design best, even though he lacks articulation.

I'm selling my Select. All are in unopened boxes. PM me if interested

AMAZING SPIDERMAN - LIZARD
AMAZING SPIDERMAN
ARACHNE
AVENGERS - HAWKEYE
AVENGERS - HULK
AVENGERS - IRON MAN
BARBARIAN HULK
BLACK CAT
BROOD AND SKRULL
CAPTAIN AMERICA
CAPTAIN AMERICA - MOVIE RED SKULL
CAPTAIN AMERICA AS IRON MAN
CAPTAIN MARVEL
CAPTAIN MARVEL KREE
CLOAK & DAGGAR
CYCLOPS
DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - WOLVERINE
DISNEY - BLACK WIDOW
DISNEY - CAPTAIN AMERICA
DISNEY - THOR
DOCTOR DOOM
ELEKTRA
EMMA FROST FLESH
EMMA FROST CLEAR
GAMBIT
GREEN GOBLIN
GREEN GOBLIN 2
IRON MAN
IRON MAN 2 - IRON MAN MARK IV ( BORDERS )
IRON MAN 2 - WAR MACHINE
IRON SPIDERMAN
JUGGERNAUT
JUGGERNAUT - UNMASKED
MARVEL GIRL
MARVEL GIRL ( CLASSIC )
MEPHISTO
MOON KNIGHT
PHOENIX FIERY
PUNISHER
SABRETOOTH
SHE-HULK SDCC