All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
22365143_1535704956468761_9080514134372680941_n.jpg

Congrats! My lepin black pearl and queen anne's revenge are out for delivery today. First lepin I have bought, hoping for the best.

Thanks! Congrats and good luck on the Lepin sets!

I was thinking if there ever was a few pieces missing, it might be easier to buy the bricks from Lego shop's Pick a Brick instead.

Picked up the UCS Snow Speeder today while at the Lego store in Downtown Disney. It was great watching peoples reaction to the Falcon on display. lol

Anyone else keep the boxes? I've broken them down so they store flat but it's still becoming a lot. :lol

I'm destroying all of them accept the Ideas Saturn V and the Doctor Who set. I've also saved the massive Mega Bloks Hovercraft in its box. Everything else gets built, looked at for a few months, and then goes into storage bags which then go into storage containers, I've run out of room for stuff.

I just recently got the Ninjago Dragon set, love this thing! I made sure to leave off the stickers on this one and hope to remove the pilot set portion, I like it more as a regular dragon than a mech dragon.

Anyone looking to sell any Lego mini figures. Especially looking for*the large Bane (from#70914), various Batman, Spider-man, Superman etc. Let me know what you got.

Back