All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As someone who no longer has any Star Wars LEGO sets, I feel that there is a significant lack of minifigs in that set.

With just one Chewbacca that is supposed to stand in for both, that is HIGHLY insulting :p

I guess it's supposed to stand in for the ESB version, so no Luke, Ben or R2, but I mean, it's $800, you could toss in a few extras there.

The inclusion of porgs make it all ok :monkey3

Seriously though I agree. For the price every SW character ever to be inside the falcon should be included. Yes that would mean multiple versions of some of the characters.

Dutchman, did the double boxing do a good job of protecting the Falcon's LEGO box? I'm just hoping when mine DOES ship out (eventually) it arrives in perfect shape :)

The inclusion of porgs make it all ok :monkey3

I don't know what a porg is and I don't want to know.

Wasn't it in the unveiling video from LEGO themselves that they briefly mentioned them, that even they don't know what they are? It's gotta be weird to get an order from Disney/LFL to be like "These are our new cute n' cuddlies. Make toys out of them"

I don't know what a porg is and I don't want to know.

Wasn't it in the unveiling video from LEGO themselves that they briefly mentioned them, that even they don't know what they are? It's gotta be weird to get an order from Disney/LFL to be like "These are our new cute n' cuddlies. Make toys out of them"

I'm not sure myself but they are likely the new ewoks I would imagine, see the book cover in my sig. All I know is they are native to the planet luke was hermiting on.

Ebay is flooded with scalpers on the new Falcon, I can't believe people are willing to pay twice as much for this. I'm going to wait, I know I'll get one eventually at retail price, just might have to wait till after Christmas.

Dutchman, did the double boxing do a good job of protecting the Falcon's LEGO box? I'm just hoping when mine DOES ship out (eventually) it arrives in perfect shape :)

Yes. Double boxing was great. In fact both the outer boxes are in fantastic shape too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was really hoping to be proven wrong, but I'm not surprised to say that the vast majority on eBay are from the US. No wonder we had a lower limit than Europe. They knew the scalpers reside here.

Wow, intense last dozen or so pages... :lol
Congrats to everyone who got this.

Yes. Double boxing was great. In fact both the outer boxes are in fantastic shape too.

That's awesome! Mine shows shipped as well but with (2) tracking numbers. Apparently (1) is the falcon and the other (1) is the poly bag gifts? I know the usual brown box says "lego" and "building toys" on the outside - but did the outermost brown box have any printing on it that would indicate what the contents are? I know delivery requires a signature but I'm just worried it will get left on my doorstep somehow for all to see!

That's awesome! Mine shows shipped as well but with (2) tracking numbers. Apparently (1) is the falcon and the other (1) is the poly bag gifts? I know the usual brown box says "lego" and "building toys" on the outside - but did the outermost brown box have any printing on it that would indicate what the contents are? I know delivery requires a signature but I'm just worried it will get left on my doorstep somehow for all to see!

Outer box is plain. Mine was delivered without signature even though it said it was required. Frankly happy that happened. The other stuff that was part of my order is being delivered separately.

Outer box is plain. Mine was delivered without signature even though it said it was required. Frankly happy that happened. The other stuff that was part of my order is being delivered separately.

Ok good to know what to expect, thanks! Now let's see who gets their black VIP cards in the mail.

Back