All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if it sells out before Christmas, it'll be back in stock at some point. I refuse to join in on the hype these companies build up just so scalpers can screw over as many people as possible for a holiday that's months away.

This reminds me, has anyone seen a Saturn V for retail in the past month or so? :lol
I'm still waiting on that one.

Surprised to find out this is rare. Sitting at our local lego store the last 3 times I've gone

My local Lego store is a 40 minute drive, so I can't check there too often.

I just checked Toys R Us, it's available form them but for $135, which is $15 more than the Lego store.
I'm a rewards member with TRU, but I don't have enough points to bring this back down to retail, and I'd rather use those on NECA.
I'd also get rewards points at Lego, maybe I'll wait until Lego gets more in stock, it'll give my wallet a much needed breather!

Just picked up the TIE Striker without the minifigs for $34 shipped on Ebay, definitely need a breather.

The Saturn V is one of those sets that if I had nothing else on my plate right now (and it was available), I would have gone and picked it up immediately. It's definitely a future buy for me. That and the Fisherman's hut.

I have so many sets in the boxes yet that I need to build now that I have moved into my new house. I have the ucs tie fighter, ucs slave 1, ucs red 5 x wing, ucs obi wan jedi star fighter, the lepin ucs star destroyer, and the lepin black pearl. That is why I am in no rush to buy the new falcon and the price.

I have so many sets in the boxes yet that I need to build now that I have moved into my new house. I have the ucs tie fighter, ucs slave 1, ucs red 5 x wing, ucs obi wan jedi star fighter, the lepin ucs star destroyer, and the lepin black pearl. That is why I am in no rush to buy the new falcon and the price.

So how are those Lepin sets?
The Nebulon B Frigate has me intrigued.

So how are those Lepin sets?
The Nebulon B Frigate has me intrigued.

Not sure how the black pearl and star destroyer are going to be but I have ready they are not bad. I want to buy the lepin ucs venator. I want to buy the new lego Falcon but the $800 price is a lot and might go for the lepin version, but I will have to wait and see.

I think I have talked myself out of buying the Millenium Falcon UCS.

1) I already have enough PF's on pre-order
2) I already collect Lego Modulars - I do not want to start another line even though this thing is cool as hell
3) It is too big - where am I going to put it
4) $800 for a Lego set?

Resist. Resist. Don't come back to this thread....this set has evaded me for so long.... it is so iconic...

The Frigate is tough to put together as it is not an actual Lego set. Once together it is nice. I also have the Super Star Destroyer. that one is excellent.

I was debating getting the super star destroyer but in need to put together my lepin ISD first to see how I like it before I get another set.

The Frigate is tough to put together as it is not an actual Lego set. Once together it is nice. I also have the Super Star Destroyer. that one is excellent.

So difficult assembly or bad clutch power of the bricks?
I'd love for Lego to officially release the Nebulon B, doesn't seem like the type of ship they'd do.

The Fishing Store arrived today.

The box is much bigger than I had imagined. Originally, I was bit miffed it was so expensive, I figured it was just one of those "niche" sets that would be produced in lower quantities so the price is higher. But seeing the box, AND how heavy it is, it definitely feels like it's got a lot of stuff to it. Maybe I'll get to it tonight. . . or savor it over the weekend.

The Fishing Store arrived today.

The box is much bigger than I had imagined. Originally, I was bit miffed it was so expensive, I figured it was just one of those "niche" sets that would be produced in lower quantities so the price is higher. But seeing the box, AND how heavy it is, it definitely feels like it's got a lot of stuff to it. Maybe I'll get to it tonight. . . or savor it over the weekend.

Mine is still in the box. As are most of my sets. I just don't have any space to display them for now....some day!

Hello I have seen the new Lego falcon on the Lego shop but it's says it's not released until 1st October 2017. There is no option to preorder it and as I have never bought anything from the Lego since I was a kid could some please explain how the Lego store works for new releases. Does the new stuff go live at midnight and will sell out in seconds or does it go live at 9.00am when most shop open? Also I have seen on eBay people selling it already and saying they are getting theirs on the 15 September. Does this mean it has been released sooner elsewhere in the world first?

Back