All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reveal pic has a silhouette on the left of the Imperial Star Destroyer so that could be the next updated ucs set.

Someone made one for Lego ideas years ago and Lego didn't accept it.

image-thumbnail-full

That would be an ultimate grail for me. My favourite Star Wars vehicle after the Falcon.

I've really grown to like the megaconstrux. I bought the new He-Man and Skeletor MC figs this week. Also got some xenomorphs and marines. Megaconstrux making some good figures. I still want to buy the TMNT Technodrome set.

I was apprehensive of MC but have really liked them since buying a few figs and sets.

They have really improved dramatically in recent times and continue to improve every year, and now even Lego is copying them! :lol I especially love how they build to create a more complete model with building on the underside to eliminate the anti-stud look on most sets, and NO more damn stickers!

Of all the MC sets I've built, the most impressive I've put together is the P-51 Mustang (Air Strike Ace), I'd highly recommend that set especially if you love planes.

Finally got around to building my black and orange X-Wing Fighter. My daughter loves legos and enjoys supervising me. So I bought her some of the Duplo sets. :lol

IMG_0088.JPG

74d6b925f7a81bf91046370d69fbaba4.jpg

The LEGO Star Wars Death Star fits in a yellow LEGO bag, but something BIGGER is coming... We have to apply wheels to the outer carton so shoppers can carry the next LEGO Star Wars set! #LEGOStarWars

20819040_10154981892433403_7397460188194912427_o.jpg

7,541 pieces :thud:

I got a good laugh reading that people on FB Took this picture literally, thinking that these are the actually pieces of the set. So it has to be Starkiller Base. :lol

Yeah 'cause Lego is teasing and hyping a release of 7.451 pieces of same size grey and tan bricks. :rotfl

I wonder if Amazon will carry it at some point?

Also, saw the new Holiday set announced yesterday. I'll probably end up getting that one.

It's best to buy from Lego online since you get and use vip points.

TRU definitely over-prices everything. I'm betting they close their doors in next 12 years.

I really have only ordered a few sets from Lego. Usually the bigger sets as they shell out more points. But I find cheaper options on places like Amazon and ebay.

I've never encountered the brand stores selling at a different price from msrp. All prices have matched the ones on the official Lego website. Full disclosure, I managed a Lego store for a few years and at the time, the practice was never to sell above msrp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've only seen Lego for MSRP at TRU myself. You can also find them on sale from time to time. Right now Target has some SW Legos on sale and Amazon has price matched, I've been tempted by the Y-Wing and the TIE Striker but I'm holding out!

Someone made one for Lego ideas years ago and Lego didn't accept it.

image-thumbnail-full

That is beautiful.I generally try to just buy heavily discounted sets, but I would bend the knee of my wallet for that bad boy if they decided to make it.

Scan anything you're interested in at Wally World every time you stop in. Aside from stuff they actually mark with yellow clearance tags, I bought the TFA Falcon for half price on an unadvertised sale. Hit a bunch of those at a local WarMart on a large group of the old Star Wars TOR series ships as well.

Back