All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20819040_10154981892433403_7397460188194912427_o.jpg

7,541 pieces :thud:

I was buying sets pretty regularly for awhile, but I haven't bought anything since October. With all the stuff that's come out since then, I'm sure I'll go on a shopping spree the next time they have double points.

I mostly just buy Mega Bloks/Construx COD and occasional Halo & Destiny sets and select Star Wars Lego but always on sale.
The last set I put together was the COD ATV Ground Recon set, the end result looks great but I just wish they didn't use a single special piece for the roll cage.
I've been wanting to get the Saturn V set, went to a Lego Store and it was sold out there and unavailable online. I'm hoping they make a few more of those, it looks like fun and a good value.

I had fun building some of the Ichibantoys custom sets :):
Those are some awesome MOCs, I especially like that Spinner!
I've been interested in building a MOC from a custom instruction set but I'm a bit unfamiliar with how to get the instructions and buying the bricks I'll need at Bricklink.

I've really grown to like the megaconstrux. I bought the new He-Man and Skeletor MC figs this week. Also got some xenomorphs and marines. Megaconstrux making some good figures. I still want to buy the TMNT Technodrome set.

I am instantly buying one. Might get two. I think it will sell out really fast before coming back in stock a few months later.

Will finally be able to add a UCS Falcon to my collection. :yess:

What do you think the chances are they'll make a UCS AT-AT?

Back