All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just received 1.1 hand of doom from sideshow.i never got one and when i saw it avail. again i had to get it. my question is there doesnt seem to be a edition # on the base or name plate or the box or any paper work. are they all like that or is this a way they can sell more items

When I finish this...which is going to be later than I'd hoped...I mean to post a salute to the Sideshow Hellboy 12" figure, which was a big step forward in its time. I still love the Samaritan with the rotating cylinder and removable bullets. It's only the Big Boy Buck that has been passed by time, and I thought my Sideshow 666 edition warranted a body upgrade. The Hot Toys body, bootfeet, and RHOD were bought parted out on eBay, and I only used the RHOD because I couldn't get the Sideshow one off. The left hand is the Sideshow with the full gauntlet with BPRD logo. All clothes and accessories still Sideshow. Going to get a repaint and some alteration to the coat, which can stand to be shortened and so will get a wire. Someday soon. Thought I'd share before the Hot Toys version appears and all hellboy breaks loose.

HellboyHybrid.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

Last edited:
That Emerald City Comic Con Print is great, I'll have to try and track one of those down :)

Cats are Schleich, about $2.49. I got these in pairs on eBay. Schleich apparently retires them and releases new ones quite often. I'm working on some Tecate cans as well. Did he drink a different brand in the first film? I get so confused with my product placement.

My Own Little Corner of Hell[boy]

Thanks Galactiboy!

I've completed the Tecate cans for the display. Red has beer...and company! :D

privatehellboy.jpg

I'm very pleased with myself over my inspired choice to have one cat displaying the feature all cats presume we want to see...why should Red's cats be any different? Homicidal little buggers...

Hey Gruff, any chance of offering a few cans up for fellow fans?

Also, what is the other 12" Hellboy figure.. the one with the black shirt and lighter color coat?

Hey Gruff, any chance of offering a few cans up for fellow fans?

Here's what you do: buy a five-pack...yeah, that's how they come, don't ask me why...a five-pack of the Dr Figures beer cans from Store-rooms. Doesn't matter whether you choose the Buds or the Heinekens; the cans come blank and the labels are on a sheet like postage stamps for you to apply.

Now copy this jpeg file to your desktop and print it out. I hope posting this on Photobucket doesn't wreak havoc with scale; when printed out (nevermind the screen, which is going to reflect your monitor's resolution) the labels should be one half-inch tall. If they're not, you'll have to re-size it in an image editor or through your print manager. Use plain ink jet photo paper, nothing too fancy because you want to be able to bend it:

TecateLabel.jpg

Since what you've now got is presumably inkjet water-based ink, it's a good idea to seal it with a strip of scotch tape. Gloss or satin, whatever you think looks good. Now cut the labels out -- if you have a paper cutter, these are aligned, so that should help. Then flip them over and spray the backs with 3M Super 77 spray adhesive. Give the adhesive a few minutes to start to dry. When it's tacky like rubber cement, stick them on the little cans.

And you've got Tecate -- in nice red cans for Red.

If it turns out the scale is all messed up from Photobucket, pm me your email and I'll send you the file directly.

Also, what is the other 12" Hellboy figure.. the one with the black shirt and lighter color coat?

Ah, you caught me being sneaky. I'm going to wait until someone identifies it and watch all Hell[boy] break loose. :rolleyes: Had to break the monotony until Hot Toys Hellboy arrives.

Thanks for the cheers guys!

Thanks for the can artwork GOB!
Sure my Red will appreciate it after his long journey.:drink

Now if customs would just let him through...:monkey3

Thanks for the tutorial!

Ah, you caught me being sneaky. I'm going to wait until someone identifies it and watch all Hell[boy] break loose. :rolleyes: Had to break the monotony until Hot Toys Hellboy arrives.

Thanks for the cheers guys!

My suspicion is it is one of those super limited customs from the guy (can't remember his name) that also sculpted the new HBII.

Back