All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitley hoping the news about HT doing figures is true..
Hot Toys is doing Hellboy figures ?
I mentioned this a while back, when at the Con talking to some Sideshow reps I asked if they would be doing Hellboy II figure and their answer was "No...but you won't be dissapointed ;)". Being that SSC has such a close relationship with HT, I have no doubt that we'll get them, the question however is when.

DSC_0001.jpg
I have this guy too, he is bad ass!! :rock

Hellboy II: The Golden Army comes out on DVD and Bleu-Ray on Nov. 11.
You're a dip^^^^. :lol

I mentioned this a while back, when at the Con talking to some Sideshow reps I asked if they would be doing Hellboy II figure and their answer was "No...but you won't be dissapointed ;)". Being that SSC has such a close relationship with HT, I have no doubt that we'll get them, the question however is when.

Or maybe they meant, since there won't be any figures you won't be dissapointed by the lack of quality :lol

Or maybe they meant, since there won't be any figures you won't be dissapointed by the lack of quality :lol
In comparison to HT most anything looks bad, we are all just really spoiled by their quality and attention to detail. That being said, if they make HB figures they will be top notch.

In comparison to HT most anything looks bad, we are all just really spoiled by their quality and attention to detail. That being said, if they make HB figures they will be top notch.

Totally agree... I really hope they at least crank out a figure of Hellboy. I sold my 666 cigar version. So I'd really like to find a better looking version, and I know HT would deliver :lecture

I've got all 3 of the Sideshow Hellboy figures.....and I will be getting a HT one as well. :D :rock :rock

Totally agree... I really hope they at least crank out a figure of Hellboy. I sold my 666 cigar version. So I'd really like to find a better looking version, and I know HT would deliver :lecture

Ditto. Sold my 666 version a bit ago as well, so I hope they come through. Even if they don't, though, I won't really regret selling. I think I've been spoiled by HT figures because there were so many things about the old Sideshow Hellboy that bothered me.

That's how I felt... I wanted to like the HB figure more, but he didn't stand well, paint work was weak and he just looked off in general.

:rockI posted a thread in the WTB section over a month ago for the Kroenen 1:1 scale mask thinking it was a longshot but thanks to member Lockford88 I was able to obtain this highly sought after item to my collection. Here is a picture:

P1010030-2.jpg

Now I just need to pick up a pair of his swords to compliment this awesome piece. This piece rocks, thanks again Chris!!!!:joy

Back