All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just had to buy the baby Hellboy from Mondo. And hope the make a grown up version later.

b5c97d1dcf75465a6d83dc914d491196.jpg

That's pretty damn cool, although what I'd like more is a figure of Hellboy not as an infant but as a child:

And while I'm here, I'll share another shot of Mezco's 1:18 Hellboy:

23642736506_74798b2023.jpg

Yeah a child figure would have been better... I love the pancake story lol.

I'd be more inclined to get this if I knew they were also doing a child and adult Hellboy in the future.

The child Hellboy would be nice. But the adult Hellboy seems like a bo-brainer now that they have started on the line.

Yeah I've seen a couple of those comments from Mondo on twitter. They will release him eventually.

A couple of things..

Pretty bummed there's little to no Hellboy news at SDCC. Is Mondo not a huge presence there? Was hoping for some news from them..

Also got this. I've actually stopped looking since I got the Fariboles but it was for a great price. It was hard not to go for it.
068ec706a9d66e426bc01951c50f44db.jpg

A couple of things..

Pretty bummed there's little to no Hellboy news at SDCC. Is Mondo not a huge presence there? Was hoping for some news from them..

Also got this. I've actually stopped looking since I got the Fariboles but it was for a great price. It was hard not to go for it.
068ec706a9d66e426bc01951c50f44db.jpg

Yeah I wish he was more popular, there's rarely new merchandise and the older figures are overpriced on Ebay.

What size is that statue?

Last edited:
@whoaitsjbolt if im not mistaken its 1/8th scale. Smaller than the Fariboles. A lot of those at ebay are the same stuff they cant move because them prices are ridiculous. I hear you on that one.

@batsheva yeah its really a stand out piece!

Great pictures guys!

Mondos Baby Hellboy should be arriving next month according to their instagram.
d3553d99da6da9927ff71c3a99ddbb23.jpg

Back