All Things Green Lantern Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great collection bro. Really all around the board from figures to statues to props to busts. Awesome

Spread out my collection a little more. This isnt all, just all I could fit on the shelf without it feeling cluttered

IMAG0525.jpg

IMAG0526.jpg

IMAG0527.jpg

IMAG0528.jpg

IMAG0529.jpg

If it's the film version you are looking for it is slated to come out in July (although I'm sure it'll be delayed), it'll be a size 13 and it will not light up.

The TRU version is an 11. I've seen people on the GLCMB reference it to the diameter of a nickel. The DC Direct one will be a 13. The ring will be a 14 that will be with the Lantern prop. The projection ring which is crap comes with a sizer that is universal and can be added to any of these rings that will size things down to a 6 so that is an option.

New images may reveal Noble Collection

With just over twenty days left before the release of the film we have yet to see what the Noble Collection will be offering fans. Today, however, a couple of images have made their way to the Internet that claim to have been photographed for the Noble Collection.

noblebattery.jpg

noblering.jpg

The Lantern looks better than the DCD one but the ring is horrid. The Green face is flared out too much almost like a lady's solitare engagement ring. I wonder if it is the women's version I heard they'd be making....

We won't know until the full specs are released but the tough thing is that if you look at the conceptuals and the actual prop, the film Lantern looks to be almost chiseled out of stone, with the same gloss, knicks and feel as the face of the ring. A huge piece of Resin would probably be closest but I have a feeling that DC will go plastic. I have no clue what Noble will do but I doubt it'll be metals so I'm guessing plastic as well.

Green Lantern merchandise is hitting hard, and one of the cooler items I stumbled across this week was the replica ring that's a Toys R Us exclusive. While this one isn't perfect, it's pretty sweet for the price.

You can find the review at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Michael
MWC

Yeah, I think I'll call him.....Winter Mint.

Winter Mint: TASTE MY FRESHNESS!!

I wanna add more to him to make him stand out slightly, but can't really think of anything atm. I do plan on painting his mask green though.

Back