All Things ANIME

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the whole Death Note series last weekend. It was all on youtube,

I Loved the first part... but once they introduce the two other boys. The series became crap. It got pretty stupid.

I Love Ryuk, I love his sense of humor. And L was pretty awesome too.

There was some stuff I didn't like.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Death Note was pretty clever, I loved that.

but the last 10 episodes were a chore to finish. the show got really annoying, and the ending was kind of crappy for me.

I saw the whole Death Note series last weekend. It was all on youtube,

I Loved the first part... but once they introduce the two other boys. The series became crap. It got pretty stupid.

I Love Ryuk, I love his sense of humor. And L was pretty awesome too.

There was some stuff I didn't like.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Death Note was pretty clever, I loved that.

but the last 10 episodes were a chore to finish. the show got really annoying, and the ending was kind of crappy for me.

Only thing about the ending i liked
Spoiler Spoiler:

If you think Death Note is dark... you would probably have panic attacks from the more "horror" stuff out there lol :lol:lol

Some of this stuff freaks me out!! :lol

Paranoia Agent....couldn't even finish that one. Got half way through and said....

bluth-no.gif

Yeah I agree with Paranoia Agent it has such good reviews but It wasnt up to much.

I loved Paprika, Tokyo Godfathers and Perfect Blue all by the same director but I just thought it lacked his usual charm.

Just finished watching Kids on the Slope which is an excellent anime but is not for action fans.

Yeah I agree with Paranoia Agent it has such good reviews but It wasnt up to much.

I loved Paprika, Tokyo Godfathers and Perfect Blue all by the same director but I just thought it lacked his usual charm.

Just finished watching Kids on the Slope which is an excellent anime but is not for action fans.

Perfect Blue is one of my favourite movies of all time! A true masterpiece. :love

Nolan referenced Paprika as an influence on Inception and based Ellen Page's character on her.

Did not know that about Inception.

Yeah I love Perfect Blue i am really surprised Holywood hasnt adapted it into a film yet?

Get the Blu-Ray release in the UK soon cant wait!

Perfect Blue is one of my favourite movies of all time!
A true masterpiece. :love

Makes no sense since not only Satoshi didn't wrote it but Murai's script is full of stupid.
Say whatever you want about Paranoia Agent, it's all subjective anyway. The fact is it has superior script.

Dang. The blu ray is a UK only release. Perfect Blue is a great movie! I can't recommend it enough. Hopefully there'll be a North American release, but I don't think it'll happen. I think there was a live action Japan release for it.

Another series I recommend is Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay. The animation quality on the action scenes on F/Z is top notch. :thud:

Tokyo Godfathers is one of the best movies I've ever seen. Not even best anime, but best movie period.

I loved that, so much. The funny thing is that, if it was live action it would have been just as good. My point is the movie is so good it doesn't even matter if the person doesn't like anime.

I've shown it to people that never watch anime and they love it. such a great movie.

Watched Evangelion 2.22 last night. Loved it, now to get my hands on more. :clap

my favorites are Trigun, Blue gender (Loved, Loved Blue Gender) I also loved Saint Seiya.

and Fooly Cooly was pretty awesome too. I really loved that one.

I tend to like comedy more than anything else. Sometimes i Feel anime can get pretty boring sometimes. Specially if it takes itself too seriously

But when it is funny it becomes more entertaining.

When I was young I loved Sailor Moon and Ranma ½

my favorites are Trigun, Blue gender (Loved, Loved Blue Gender) I also loved Saint Seiya.

and Fooly Cooly was pretty awesome too. I really loved that one.

I tend to like comedy more than anything else. Sometimes i Feel anime can get pretty boring sometimes. Specially if it takes itself too seriously

But when it is funny it becomes more entertaining.

When I was young I loved Sailor Moon and Ranma ½

I liked Fooly Cooly alot (especially the music. Loved that aspect of it.) (And I STILL have not finished Trigun, even with the series on my shelf as we speak. :()

My top anime:
Rurouni Kenshin
Yu Yu Hakusho
FMA
Inuyasha
DBZ (solely because that's what ignited things for me)
And now, Bleach is rising the ranks quick.

I liked Fooly Cooly alot (especially the music. Loved that aspect of it.) (And I STILL have not finished Trigun, even with the series on my shelf as we speak. :()

My top anime:
Rurouni Kenshin
Yu Yu Hakusho
FMA
Inuyasha
DBZ (solely because that's what ignited things for me)
And now, Bleach is rising the ranks quick.

Is there a reason you won't finish Trigun?

Back