All Things 1/6 Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just putting it out there. I know its not much chance of this selling but I'd figure its worth a shot. Due to medical bills I have to sell this. I am diabetic and wouldn't wish this on anyone in the world. Up for sale is the Freddy 1-7 collection blu ray. It is region free as well. $25 plus shipping

2b408d99ed37f4e6e47cb5933539be7a.jpg
4b123037d61b9c1bcc1aacc8b7c5d950.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Letting go freddy custom Beto put together by myself pm me for details

5364fb573ec18d0d3150e1e7baffee03.jpg
60a978145fa35cd87910e1132b23687f.jpg
d6c00321a284c94e2ae4ef0d80085304.jpg

0c767cd9a19bb0c938914373ba2f75e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Seem to see a fair few of Beto's Freddy's and Jason's up for sale these days.

People probably cutting bait and running while they can; once the SS releases come through (or if, I suppose) the Beto's, as masterful as they are, will see a significant drop in value.

Crazy stuff.

I have never bought a figure with the mind-set of reselling it, to be honest I have never actually re-sold any of my figures, I just stick to what I want in my collection and that's it. I actually think the fact that a few companies are releasing these horror characters at a fraction of the customizers versions is a big reason why so many are being sold. Even if you make your money back on what you originally paid for you piece from a customizer then you can snap up the new version from an 'official' company and still have plenty of cash left over.

I have an expensive piece coming from Ones Customs soon, and I'm super stoked. Could never see my self selling it or any of my other custom pieces unless I really, really needed to, even if a 'official' company made that particular character.

Crazy stuff.

I have never bought a figure with the mind-set of reselling it, to be honest I have never actually re-sold any of my figures, I just stick to what I want in my collection and that's it. I actually think the fact that a few companies are releasing these horror characters at a fraction of the customizers versions is a big reason why so many are being sold. Even if you make your money back on what you originally paid for you piece from a customizer then you can snap up the new version from an 'official' company and still have plenty of cash left over.

I have an expensive piece coming from Ones Customs soon, and I'm super stoked. Could never see my self selling it or any of my other custom pieces unless I really, really needed to, even if a 'official' company made that particular character.

It's a tough call, because the custom is obviously made with more love and care, and probably attention to detail, but the official release is clean, usually sturdy and almost always cheaper. Lots of people like having valuable pieces, but if I can have a quality version of a character and not spend half a month's wages on it, all the better.

Here are pics of my two Freddy's. I painted both, Beto Freddy Glove I modified and painted. Clothes are from Unleashed Viper Customs. I have 2 extra sweaters. They are Completed with Decals from Evilface.
beto Freddy 1.JPG
Beto Freddy 2.JPG
Beto Freddy Close up 2.JPG
Beto Freddy Close up.JPG
Ones Freddy 1.JPG
Ones Freddy 2.JPG

Excellent pics.

On a side note, watching your vids on YT and that Jared Nomak is bad to the bone my friend. :clap

Oh thank you. Yeah that Nomak always seems to catch everyone's eye. Rob did an amazing job on it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I actually asked Rob to make me one but he said he only made two, one for himself and one for a friend, so I take it you were that dfriend then? :lol

Badass figure for sure and for me his version is right up there in representing Nomak in 1/6 scale. Also love OnesCustoms version.

Time to rotate my display and put my horror figs away till October

Sacré Bleu!!!

Away until the Halloween season, are you mad son? :rotf

Love that Beto version of Freddy but (I know its screen accurate) was never a big fan of the overly green stripes on the jumper.

I actually asked Rob to make me one but he said he only made two, one for himself and one for a friend, so I take it you were that dfriend then? [emoji38]

Badass figure for sure and for me his version is right up there in representing Nomak in 1/6 scale. Also love OnesCustoms version.

Sacré Bleu!!!

Away until the Halloween season, are you mad son? :rotf

Love that Beto version of Freddy but (I know its screen accurate) was never a big fan of the overly green stripes on the jumper.
Yes I was that friend. Unfortunately he won't make another one but he has told me that if he does decide to do another he will auction it off.

Yes I was that friend. Unfortunately he won't make another one but he has told me that if he does decide to do another he will auction it off.

Will keep an eye on that 'possible' development.

He is definitely on my 'to get' list and hopefully in the not too distant future.

here is my finished painted by me freddy sculpt pt 1!

Nice job! Just my opinion, but I think glossing it would make it look a lot bettter, especially the eyes. I was just over in another Freddy thread and member Jase25 used floor wax, looked great. I always use Krylon gloss clear coat myself. Again, awesome work. :clap

Back