• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All sales completed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morphosis

Super Freak
Reaction score

SOLD
Hot Toys Winter Solider Black Widow : $210
Hot Toys Red Skull : $265
Hot Toys Chitauri Commander - never opened, no brown shipper : $125
Hot Toys Odin - no brown shipper : $260
Hot Toys Captain America First Avenger (clean shield) : $250
Hot Toys Thor Dark World - Light Asguardian armor : $220

ThreeZero Tyrion Lannister : $90
Hot Toys The Winter Solider "Bucky" : $190

All figures are mint, in original condition with all parts, no modifications and briefly displayed in a detolf (except Chitauri Commander i never opened) and from a smoke free home. The boxes are NM or better with very minimal shelf wear. I try and take good care of all my collectibles and i try not to handle the boxes too much.

SHIPPING COSTS are based on USPS pricing, so PM me your zip code so I can look up the costs. If you want me to use a different carrier I can do that.

If you need photos, let me know and I can take some and email them to you.

----TRADES----
I am looking for 1 trade as long as its in mint and original condition with no mods:
Hot Toys John Blake / Jim Gordon / Batsignal from TDK Rises

PM me anytime and ill get back to you right away. I have great reputation here on Freaks and also a flawless eBay record since i joined in 2004, my eBay ID is morphosis74 with over 1900+ transaction with zero negatives.

Thanks for looking!!! :)

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Sale: Captain America FA, Odin, Winter Soldier, Thor TDW Light Armor...

Pm sent!

Re: FOR SALE: SSC Darth Vader Deluxe EXCLUSIVE, Hot Toys The Winter Soldier

The Winter Soldier has sold!!!

Sales are complete for now. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!
:)

Back