All four Indiana Jones films return to the big screen August 6th-30th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow to see the first three in IMAX..how surreal that must be.

Too bad they won't be playing it anywhere near me :pfft:

See again for the final time before Disney brings in Star Lord and all the thing you remember like German Mechanic getting the splits and Chilled Monkey brains!!

Decided to watch Raiders last night, first time in 15+ years, still a pretty good flick.

Also, is that Doctor Octopus with him at the beginning? :lol

Fixed. Am I right? ;)

Haha! You're close!
I'll never forget Star Wars '77 on the big Drive-In screen, in brilliant mono soundtrack. :lol

The one that I wish I saw on the big screen is JAWS....

...but I let that one get away. :banana

Haha! You're close!
I'll never forget Star Wars '77 on the big Drive-In screen, in brilliant mono soundtrack. :lol

The one that I wish I saw on the big screen is JAWS....

...but I let that one get away. :banana

I'm guessing that you probably don't want to hear that JAWS got a nationwide theatrical re-release the summer of 2015 then? :monkey3

But I agree, I couldn't put Raiders at the top because nothing tops watching the original OT on the big screen. Nothing! :D

And yes Zach Satipo was indeed played by Alfred Molina.

I'm guessing that you probably don't want to hear that JAWS got a nationwide theatrical re-release the summer of 2015 then? :monkey3

But I agree, I couldn't put Raiders at the top because nothing tops watching the original OT on the big screen. Nothing! :D

Yeah, I was just kidding about JAWS. My little banana dancing man was pathetic. :D

Yes sir! The experience of watching the OT on the big screen will stay with me forever. :hi5:

:lol :lol

I watched it on Prime, and I think Prime has the other 3, but I've only seen the one with Shia Lebeef and Raiders. Maybe I'll give em a shot too.

Watching Raiders again made me want to buy tickets to my amphitheaters live orchestra showing, but it's already sold out! :cuss

NO! Doctor frickin' Octopus is NOT with Indy. Indy would not deign himself to that level.

But Satipo did pretend to be Doc Ock in that silly cartoon-movie many years later in desperation for cash and recognition.

giphy.gif

It was Raiders right before the blu ray release. I have that poster as well. Very nice art. My favorite Struzan piece is the 10th anniversary poster for raiders.

Back