Alita: Battle Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seem to remember reading the Aquaman blu ray will keep the IMAX aspect ratio, it would be awesome if Cameron did the same for Alita.

I plan on getting every version they make.

Me too, I'm hoping for a lenticular cover and a few steelbooks

nrmrIeu.jpg

Yeah, she looked so real that I never once thought that she might be completely digital. I figured her eyes were enlarged digitally, and she wore a mo-cap suit for the rest of her body.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Here's some B roll from the film. It shows the motion capture.

There are a ton of great memes and art. I've been hoping Mondo or Bottleneck Gallery would have some prints but there's nothing yet. I don't understand the drought. Maybe there will be stuff at SDCC.

53051107_306160486737722_9052676516550063921_n.jpg
53300164_170003820654911_6139026230688568235_n.jpg

There are a ton of great memes and art. I've been hoping Mondo or Bottleneck Gallery would have some prints but there's nothing yet. I don't understand the drought. Maybe there will be stuff at SDCC

Usually, if there’s not a drop around the release, it won’t happen unless there’s something hung up and it’s delayed

Oh look! Woody and or Buzz gets lost/ left behind, questions if he really wants to return home, and ultimately takes on a journey to eventually get back to his owner.

Totally new territory.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back