Alita: Battle Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's news to all of people who do love the movie I am sure. Alternative facts?

wYsEtfC.jpg

Once you realize that this is the same individual who once stated that older fans of Star Wars need to die in order for discussions about Star Wars to improve for his convenience so that way there’s more opinions that agree with that of his own, then it all makes sense.

You Rose tinted glasses wearing old or middle aged people need help. I love star wars
All of them except TLJ. To be so delusional that you continually manage to over look all of the problems the OT has shows you and others like you have issues. The future star wars discussions will be some much better once all the old people who obviously drank and are still drinking the Kool aid die off or are too busy going to the.bathroom in their adult diapers while in nursing homes. The movies will be actually judged on merit then.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182019&p=9821409&viewfull=1#post9821409

Seriously, take your bickering someplace else.

Alita has nothing to do with CM, and vice versa.

I like both movies, but I like Alita leaps and bounds more.

Seriously think a mod should do something about the incessant trolling. I don't care if you liked it or hated it, but if your going to post, then post something meaningful to the conversation or hold your tongues.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Watched it with my friend last night who hadn't seen it yet and he was super impressed and wanted a sequel badly also. That was my 3rd viewing and I still love it. The motion capture of the emotions in Rosa Salazar's face is seriously incredible stuff. The skin texture details also in some of the well-lit up close shots were also incredibly well done.

Watched it with my friend last night who hadn't seen it yet and he was super impressed and wanted a sequel badly also. That was my 3rd viewing and I still love it. The motion capture of the emotions in Rosa Salazar's face is seriously incredible stuff. The skin texture details also in some of the well-lit up close shots were also incredibly well done.

I've seen it over 5 times and each time I found new details I missed

I also recommend the art book

9Pi1BDw.jpg

Yeah, she looked so real that I never once thought that she might be completely digital. I figured her eyes were enlarged digitally, and she wore a mo-cap suit for the rest of her body.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I've got the artbook, novelization, and Ido's journal. I'm halfway through the novel, follows the film but alot of the dialogue is different. Haven't opened the journal yet but the idea was interesting, plus I was determined to get all Alita merch I could so I went ahead and ordered it.

I seem to remember reading the Aquaman blu ray will keep the IMAX aspect ratio, it would be awesome if Cameron did the same for Alita.

I plan on getting every version they make.

Back