Alita: Battle Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker is def the best film to come out this yr imo but alita is amazing. Best anime movie made in America

Sounds Like Alita: Battle Angel Will Be Coming Back To Select Theaters
PUBLISHED: OCT. 1. 2020 10:03 AM
Early this morning, the Alita Army embarked on a campaign to get cinema chain Cinemark to re-release Alita: Battle Angel into theaters at some point before the end of the year. A campaign that could help boost awareness for a potential sequel, the Robert Rodriguez film?s fans took to social media and did what they do best: flooded the internet with requests to make this happen. And just hours later, something pretty big happened: Cinemark responded, and it sounds like Alita: Battle Angel will be coming back to select theaters.

Attachments

• alita00.jpg
    alita00.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 94
Surprisingly i found the 4k steelbook in stock on best buys website immediately placed an order and it was sold out again 5 minutes later. It had been sold out on the site for months. Happy to add it to the collection, the best thing is i dont even have to open it cause i already own the 4k slip copy.

7E66377F-BA3E-46BE-8600-4D696F0BDD38.jpg

Now if only my ssc waitlist for p1 Alita deluxe statue would convert. I may have to bite the bullet and buy directly from p1

Attachments

• B3E5EB34-2850-4D5A-A120-181186225899.jpg
    B3E5EB34-2850-4D5A-A120-181186225899.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 100
Awesome, surprised it went back in stock. I have two copies of the US steelbook, one opened and one sealed. I also have a UK, Taiwan, and Russian steelbook.

Definitely recommend getting the Prime 1 while it's still available, it's a great statue. I'm hoping to order the new Motorball Alita once it goes up too.

When Avatar fails, Cameron might crawl back to this.

Sadly, I have less interest in this than I do Avatar. (Khev officially hates me now)

When Avatar fails Cameron will just keep making new ones hoping to strike gold again.

Back