Aliens Vs Predator Hunter Edition!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

venom

Super Freak
Reaction score
(Sorry if this has been mentioned in another thread)

The game will be available in three editions: Standard, Survivor and Hunter. The Survivor Edition comes in a steel case and features a code for downloadable multiplayer maps, which will be available post-launch.

The Hunter Edition will also contain the maps, as well as a posable facehugger model, a Weyland Yutani sleeve badge and a 3D lenticular postcard.

Image of the Hunter edition:

63822_Aliens_vs_Predator-PCArtwo-1.jpg

(Sorry if this has been mentioned in another thread)

The game will be available in three editions: Standard, Survivor and Hunter. The Survivor Edition comes in a steel case and features a code for downloadable multiplayer maps, which will be available post-launch.

The Hunter Edition will also contain the maps, as well as a posable facehugger model, a Weyland Yutani sleeve badge and a 3D lenticular postcard.

Image of the Hunter edition:

I am soooo getting the hunter edition. cannot wait for this game! thanks for the info.

i think the facehugger is life size as well, so if anyone has COD prestige edition this could be a good combo if you want to display the hugger attached to a human head ("SOAPs').

Ill post more info on the game later i know lots of details, like the fact it got banned in my country because our ????ty Aussie government wont have R18+ rated games.

I really hope this game is good. Rebellion has been making some pretty ????ty games.

If not, well... there's always Colonel Marines. At least for the Alien side of things. And Gearbox has made some nice stuff.

pretty cool. I want to know if that facehuggers life size though. I'm not paying a high price for a 3 inch facehugger. :lol

Back