Aliens Remote Sentry Guns Headcount...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2exoefa.gif
2exoefa.gif

2exoefa.gif
2exoefa.gif

Sweet! I wish we had some animated Aliens gifs available as smilies here on the Freaks board. Those are totally cool! :cool:
Please e-mail me and I'll send you all I have, zipped.
1eye@comcast. net (remove the space before the n)

UPDATE COMING SOON!

Either Lt. Portman or Myself will be updating the thread with some Good news!

Stay Frosty Guys... :D

Just a small update on the progress this project. :wave

At the moment Mudshark is in the process of finishing off the drawings for the main gun and tripod and he hopes to have these with me soon. Stendec who is working on the drawings for the PSU and Gridcase hopes to have them done in the next few weeks and Dboz has the decal graphics ready to go when he gets some more exact sizes for them. :whip

I have to say all of this has taken way longer than we'd hoped mainly due to life problems etc. for everyone involved (me included) however we are still on track for what I think will be a very nice model of the SG.

We will get there albeit slowly!!

Lt. Portman "over and out"!!!!!!! :grouphug

I am the most patient person I know. I completely understand unforseen delays. I am happy the project is still on line and I am looking forward to getting these pieces! And I appreciate the efforts of all involved!

Just a small update on the progress this project. :wave

At the moment Mudshark is in the process of finishing off the drawings for the main gun and tripod and he hopes to have these with me soon. Stendec who is working on the drawings for the PSU and Gridcase hopes to have them done in the next few weeks and Dboz has the decal graphics ready to go when he gets some more exact sizes for them. :whip

I have to say all of this has taken way longer than we'd hoped mainly due to life problems etc. for everyone involved (me included) however we are still on track for what I think will be a very nice model of the SG.

We will get there albeit slowly!!

Lt. Portman "over and out"!!!!!!! :grouphug

Thanks Angie! And ONEYE for this kickass gif! :rock

2exoefa.gif
2exoefa.gif

2exoefa.gif
2exoefa.gif

Wait, you already have yours?
I haven't gotten any payment
information yet? I'm on board
and can pay immediately.

Back