Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mwaha Yep, that's a good one. I like the Predator one, too. :lol

[ame]https://youtu.be/fp9DHzgr758[/ame]

I was looking a Cinemaquette photos of P1 the other day and thought, if we can have Berserker in that quality and scale, it would be fantastic! Anyone else?

I feel as though i've been away for far too long, and with my return I propose a question.

Now time as passed and wounds have healed, could we embrace an AVP-3? Or is it still too soon?

Genuine opinions, I'm up for a good debate ;)

Maybe, I know highly unlikely, the third could earn redemption? (I'm spit balling here just to get a decent topic rolling) :)

Well, I don't see what is so unoriginal about Prey besides the fact that it takes place on a small colony on a new planet, like Aliens.
But my OCD would have to be taken to a whole nother extreme to be irritated by that...
Unless you just meant a new idea completely.

But either way, it was an awesome book.

There are so many options for an AvP movie..but I've loved Prey and wanted to see it made into a movie since the first time I read it.

I got some ideas, some nice tilts of the hat without going OTT fan boy about the whole affair *cough* AVP-R *cough* ;)

I'm a huge AvP fan from way back with the first comic series and I'll watch anything even remotely having to do with that series. But, even my fanboyness couldn't like AvP:R. Parts of it were good but I never thought that AvP would've been the better of the two movies. The first AvP:R trailer was so good and I thought it'd be awesome seeing Aliens and Preds fighting it out in modern day suburbs. But, then it turned into a cheesy Dawson's Creek movie that was shot in complete darkness with horrible Alien effects. Wolf was the only good thing to come from that movie and was the first Pred since KPH that really felt like a Pred. Why do these directors hate us so much!?!?!

Wolf was good, but towards the end he seemed to lose all his combat technique? I know taking on alien after alien can take it out of you but come on! :lol: By the end of it he was just walking into attacks :(

If AVP-3 does happen, I wouldn't say no to seeing a full established hive on a planet. Praetorians, and other forms of alien.

Back