Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Exactly!

Some always seem so sad, so irritated by everything. You wonder if colecting anything gives them any satisfaction at all.
3556do.jpg

^

baby_snot_bubble.jpg

Remember the museum bar, Butters? Great Coffee - but very, very HOT! :gah::rotfl:horror

If Marcus from Salvation is meant to be a human with a Terminator inside, how come theres two of him later on when he's at Skynet? He gets his clothes from the damaged Marcus when he's leaving... :dunno :dunno

Just curious if anyone knows this cause I haven't watched P2 in awhile. Does anyone remember if at any point in the movie, his Bio was as gold as it looks in some of these pics are do you guys think that's just a case of extreme lighting? I know the Hero and Stunt Bios were different, it looks like the Hero Bio has more of the gold finish to it. I plan on having the HCG P2 Bio repainted in the future, not sure which way to go as far as paint app though. I will have the lenses changed out to look more like the Hero version too. The 5th pics is a real Stunt Bio, and the HCG version is pretty identical to it.

Predator51.jpg

P2___.jpg

untitled432.jpg

predstephen.jpg

Predator59.jpg

Predator52.jpg

PDVD_165.jpg

l_100403_2b552a11.jpg

gallery_31_3_5853.jpg

390907_290268321008842_130940650274944_722168_85850311_n.jpg

The first shot that comes to mind is when the Predator is pulling Danny up by his leg, it gives a Danny POV shot and it looks pretty shiny and reflective. That IS quite a difference between a lot of the screen used masks and the hero mask.

If Marcus from Salvation is meant to be a human with a Terminator inside, how come theres two of him later on when he's at Skynet? He gets his clothes from the damaged Marcus when he's leaving... :dunno :dunno

There aren't two of him.

He gets repaired by Skynet.

Just curious if anyone knows this cause I haven't watched P2 in awhile. Does anyone remember if at any point in the movie, his Bio was as gold as it looks in some of these pics are do you guys think that's just a case of extreme lighting? I know the Hero and Stunt Bios were different, it looks like the Hero Bio has more of the gold finish to it. I plan on having the HCG P2 Bio repainted in the future, not sure which way to go as far as paint app though. I will have the lenses changed out to look more like the Hero version too. The 5th pics is a real Stunt Bio, and the HCG version is pretty identical to it.

Predator51.jpg

P2___.jpg

untitled432.jpg

predstephen.jpg

Predator59.jpg

Predator52.jpg

PDVD_165.jpg

l_100403_2b552a11.jpg

gallery_31_3_5853.jpg

390907_290268321008842_130940650274944_722168_85850311_n.jpg

Didn't you answer your own question????

Back