Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two questions: 1) if, say, an alien falls down in his own pool of blood, would he be hurt by it?

I would think no, because they have to store it inside their bodies, but I've always kinda wondered....

2) in AVP, why were normal xenos born in like two hours, while the predalien took the normal 17-24 hours?

The Alien is immune from it's own acid from what I've seen and read. The lifecycle of the Aliens in AVP/AVP-R was accelerated because they were genetically modified by the Predators for hunting.

2 things I've noted on a viewing of T2 just now:

-you can see the T-1000s genital region in his arrival scene. Now I wasn't looking for it but y'know....hey shut up!

-John Connor is listed on the patrol cars computer as 10 years old, born 2/28/85 thus T2 is certainly set in 1995

T3 and T:TSSC definitely got his age wrong, he wasn't 13...that would have been more realistic but no, 10

EWWWWWWWWWWW!! You just crossed the line from obsessive fanatic to plain old weirdo.:lol:rotfl:lol

Did I say EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

EWWWWWWWWWWWW!

-you can see the T-1000s genital region in his arrival scene. Now I wasn't looking for it but y'know....hey shut up!

-John Connor is listed on the patrol cars computer as 10 years old, born 2/28/85 thus T2 is certainly set in 1995

T3 and T:TSSC definitely got his age wrong, he wasn't 13...that would have been more realistic but no, 10

I'm not judging you but that is pretty nasty :lol

Hey look the light in the scene just catches it, I can't help that my eyes picked up on it on my gazillion and twelfth viewing of the film!

Hey look the light in the scene just catches it, I can't help that my eyes picked up on it on my gazillion and twelfth viewing of the film!

Again, I respect you and your decision in life :rotfl

This is all in good fun, I hope you realize :)

Now I have to go check because I am curious.

Anyone know where I can get a GIF of the flashing endo eye from T2? I just need the scene where the cam was zoomed in on the exposed endo eye after the T-800 was impaled by the T-1000 and the systems were rebooting and rerouting power. So if anyone could point me in the right direction to this gif or could make on looping the flashing endo eye, I would greatly appreciate it!

Busted! Hahahahahahaha! Old news. I prefer looking at Sarah's nipples in the scenes at the mental hospital myself. :lol

Who or where did the classic Predator from the Predators movie come from? He can't be the Predator from the first movie because that one die!

in Predators who drop the people on that planet? The Predators were also dropped on that planet in them big crate or was that the Predator's planet that the people were on? If the Predators were the ones who droped the humans there how did they captured them and how did they know what kind of human to capture for the game?

Last edited:
Can any of you guys please tell me whats the length of scar/celtic/chopper's bio mask air hoses? Thanx in advance

in Predators who drop the people on that planet? The Predators were also dropped on that planet in them big crate or was that the Predator's planet that the people were on? If the Predators were the ones who droped the humans there how did they captured them and how did they know what kind of human to capture for the game?

Preadators dropped the people on the planet.

They also dropped the alien which rushes the humans in the jungle at one point in the big crates (presumably more than one of them).

Predators arrived in their own ship, the one the humans consider grabbing towards the end.

No, it is not the Predator home world. It is a moon/planet setup as a game preserve

They went "shopping" for humans who were skilled warriors/killers on Earth and abducted them.

I think that covers everything :lecture

Preadators dropped the people on the planet.

They also dropped the alien which rushes the humans in the jungle at one point in the big crates (presumably more than one of them).

Predators arrived in their own ship, the one the humans consider grabbing towards the end.

No, it is not the Predator home world. It is a moon/planet setup as a game preserve

They went "shopping" for humans who were skilled warriors/killers on Earth and abducted them.

I think that covers everything :lecture

thanks!! :1-1:

Who or where did the classic Predator from the Predators movie come from? He can't be the Predator from the first movie because that one die!

Who knows, we only got a glimpse of the Predator planet in AVP-R. KNB EFX's Howard Berger and Greg Nicotero wanted the design to look exactly like P1 from Predator. All I know is that Classics' inner mouth didnt move at all, so they cheeped out on that aspect of the suit.

Back