Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if the Guardian Oxygen mask will fit on the P2?

I want to replace the rubbish P2 one with it.

Well I've got my BD P2 holding it over his mandibleless face. I don't think it actually latches onto the P2s face and stays there otherwise but at no point in the film did he ever not hold it in front of his face anyway.

No, it doesn't fit like the original P2 one. But like Adev said, it's looks great with him just holding it to his face.

Well I've got my BD P2 holding it over his mandibleless face. I don't think it actually latches onto the P2s face and stays there otherwise but at no point in the film did he ever not hold it in front of his face anyway.

OK, got the mask and put it on. guess what? it stays!

img1279v.jpg

Yes, it doesn't plug in perfectly, but it does indeed stay in position and looks totally normal.

Now I'm off to melt the original one just for it being totally rubbish.

I have a special custom figure (by custom I mean in terms of parts) coming up.

It's a Cleaner Wolf + Predator 2 BD + P2 Guardian + Berserker.

Pics soon.

Last edited:
Hey is the hot toys berserker predator worth getting cuz I saw that he doesnt come with a lot of accessories.

I good figure isn't based solely on its accessory count.

To me Beserker is worth getting because his sculpt and paint job is very unique and will add variety to my HT predator collection.

Hey is the hot toys berserker predator worth getting cuz I saw that he doesnt come with a lot of accessories.

Okay i dont have any others tho and i want to start a collection

It's worth getting if YOU think it's worth it.

Please don't base what you put in your collection on what others think is reasonable or not.

You are the one that has to look at your collection...you have to spend your money on it...if you like it (and can afford it)...then GET IT!

There was originally going to be a whole section where you saw the hybrids operating the Factory and talking to Marcus when he went in for repairs. But I think FOX got in the way of that because of time and budget constraints. I believe some of the scenes were filmed but never finalized and edited.

More info here: https://www.hopeofthefuture.net/deletedscenes/t4del_index.html

]

Man, that guy in the last shot is scarier than all the hybrid shots combined. :lol:lol:lol

Can't believe they took the Hybrid thing out of the movie though. It would've explained a lot about Marcus.

Well, that head isn't accurate, and yeah it doesn't come with very many accessories for $200. But the body sculpt and paint IS very nice.

Man, that guy in the last shot is scarier than all the hybrid shots combined. :lol:lol:lol

Can't believe they took the Hybrid thing out of the movie though. It would've explained a lot about Marcus.

Thank god they DID took it out of the movie, cause the hole hybrid part would´ve screwed the whole Terminator universe!!!

I mean, imagine that: Skynet estimating that mankind is extinct in about 200 years, kiills most of it to save them in kind of a resort and turns all survivors into hybrids.

And then what? They live happily everafter?

Altering future alright, makes sense as much as it does, but skynet becoming a prosthetic donor and savior of humanity?

What´s John Connor supposed to do? Go full Bill Bixby curse on the remains of the freeways?

:rotfl

Back