Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They changed it because certain suits felt that an ox born alien lacked sufficient threat.

the following excerpt is a transcript of an actual audio recording of a production meeting between the executives at 20th century fox studio, who were discussing the script changes on alien3...

Suit1: Why the f@#$% did Fincher go with the ox? I said NO animals that you find on restaurant menus!

Jr Suit: Umm, why is that, sir?

Suit2: What the f@##$ are you doin questioning us, you little maggot? Run along and grab us some double-espresso frappucinos! And I don't want any of those f@#$^ing chocolate sprinkles on mine!

Jr Suit: Sorry sir, yes sir, on the double sir...

Suit1: Geez the nerve of some of these kids today. Anyway where were---

Suit3: Kid's got a point, Alan.

Suit1: What?

Suit3: He sees merit in an ox as the birth parent of the xenomorph. After all, it's a tough, strong beast and it---

Suit1: It's a f@#$%^ing beefsteak! We want something with fangs! Menacing! Feral! Dangerous!!

Suit2: Yeah! Like a, a... cougar! Or no, wait! Even better! A shark!! It's an underwater alien that reminds audiences of JAWS! There's your movie, right there!!!

Suit1: Love it.

Suit3: You could find sharks on a restaurant menu in Chinatown. Sharksfin soup. They ain't that high on the food chain any more, Doug.

Suit1: Then how about a dog? Do you find f@#$%^ing dogs on restaurant menus in Chinatown, Mr. Smartass?

Suit3: You do in Korea.

Suit1: F@#$%% you.

Suit3: Well I gotta admit a dog is a better idea than a shark.

Suit1: we'll save that for Alien4. Swimming aliens.

Suit2: All this talk about food is makin me hungry. Where's that goddamn kid with our Starbucks??

Suit1: Screw him. Let's break for lunch. I say we make it a dog. A big one. End of story.

Suit2: FANtastic idea! Brilliant. What about fincher?

Suit1: Screw him too. He'll get our notes. And he can figure it out from there.

Suit3: ABsolutely. So where we eating?...

:rolleyes:

tylerdurden, LOL XD

Also, here is some heavy-metal VIDEO with improved and fully complete Wolf predator of mine.
I think on this forum we have lots of people who never will be tired of watching on Predators )))

:rotfl Those guys still sound too intelligent to be suits though.:lol

tylerdurden, LOL XD

loved the suits!!!!

y'know, the really really tragic/depressing/scary/infuriating thing is that studio meetings like these are genuinely happening in hollywood. every. single. day. :sick:banghead

i just hope mcG's brilliant idea for the next terminator sequel will NEVER ever happen. it's a monumentally lame premise.

btw, nice wolf mod, vraptor. :)

y'know, the really really tragic/depressing/scary/infuriating thing is that studio meetings like these are genuinely happening in hollywood. every. single. day.

Ooooo, e! I know. I've been watching Aliens 1-3 full length Making-Of... movies and it seems to me that only James worked pretty comfortable. Riddley has so many problems with producers ((( And they've ruined Alien3 (o man! this movie could be brilliant if there will be bull-queen, dog-alien and all planned plot!). (((

i just hope mcG's brilliant idea for the next terminator sequel will NEVER ever happen. it's a monumentally lame premise.
IMHO, McG's Terminator 4 is very weak movie. Nice picture for Summer BADABOOM-movie, but the plot and some designs are really bad. IMHO, franchise is already ruined, and producers shall start making new movie about war with machines and cut the *** off T3 and T4 ))) As it was done in new Superman.

nice wolf mod
Thanks, mate!
I should create my own threat... a lot things to show )))

Last edited:
The latest news I heard on the Terminator front is that the license holders are going under, so the property is being sold. If that's the case, then McG could, and hopefully won't, have anything to do with the next one, if or when there is a next one.

yeah, that's actually GOOD news in disguise. OR... it may turn out even worse... imagine the license end up in someone else's hands. and that genius decides to "reboot" the whole terminator franchise. :banghead

and then we get... nicholas cage as the t600!!! :horror

why did i say t600 and not t800? well, cos in the rebooted terminator movie, kyle reese (played by zac efron) will have a line saying: "the 600 series had rubber skin and really bad wigs. we spotted them easy."

think that's bad? the t800 will be played by... kanye west. all he has to do is open his mouth and his targets will wish they were dead already.

just kidding. of course. but don't be surprised if this sort of nightmare scenario actually happens... :(

the t800 will be played by... kanye west. all he has to do is open his mouth and his targets will wish they were dead already.

You mean? XD

methshoop.jpg

Im not sure if this has been covered and I dont want to check all the posts but I have a buddy that always asks me this question and I guess I never really answer him which is why he always asks it.

Why in T1 does the terminator ask the gun shop owner for a plasma rifle? Shouldnt he know that they dont exist yet?

Did he go to a car dealer and ask for the latest HK with 4-wheel drive next?

Why in T1 does the terminator ask the gun shop owner for a plasma rifle? Shouldnt he know that they dont exist yet?

He shouldn't have asked. That was probably just to let us know he isn't from around there. He should have known it wasn't made yet.

The other idea could be that the military, or some other secret weapons maker had developed that rifle already, but it would not have been made public yet.

He shouldn't have asked. That was probably just to let us know he isn't from around there. He should have known it wasn't made yet.

The other idea could be that the military, or some other secret weapons maker had developed that rifle already, but it would not have been made public yet.

As Terminator Expert in second place on the board:D I agree with the second point:cool:

You mean? XD

methshoop.jpg

errr, pardon my ignorance, v-raptor... but who/what is that? looks cute tho. :D

btw, my take on arnie asking for the phased plasma rifle is that the machines had almost no database and records of the human world prior to the war. the machines didn't really know what weapon was invented in exactly what year, so arnie just listed everything that was thought to exist by then. that's also why arnie had to go thru the phone book to look up all the sarah connors (as explained in the film).

or, as surfer pointed out, the weapon already existed as a military prototype but not available on the "consumer" market just yet. and again, since the machines had no exact records, they assumed the weapon was already commonly available.

As Terminator Expert in second place on the board:D I agree with the second point:cool:

Really? You've seen ALL FOUR OF THEM TOO????

J/K sorry :angelsmil
(yeah I know there were games comics chronicles etc. etc. but A. J/K and B. anything outside the movies is not canon :D:D )

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=9003831

Could the Predalien cloack itself? Cause I cant remember no such thing :S

No, but Aliens have a natural cloaking ability of sorts. It's more like a chameleon than a real cloak like the predators. AVP-R directors disregard the Aliens ability to take on Genetic traits only. e.g The Predators hair being biologically it's own is still up to debate but the Pred-Alien had dread locks. It's shoulder blades reassemble plasma casters in "un-cocked" position.

No, but Aliens have a natural cloaking ability of sorts. It's more like a chameleon than a real cloak like the predators. AVP-R directors disregard the Aliens ability to take on Genetic traits only. e.g The Predators hair being biologically it's own is still up to debate but the Pred-Alien had dread locks. It's shoulder blades reassemble plasma casters in "un-cocked" position.

Aliens too eh? J/K again!! :D:monkey3

I always disliked the dreads on the predalien myself, seems too much to me. I hated the reference to him skinning his kill!! Thats a cultural thing, which leads me to believe that Cains alien should have eaten with a knife and fork and smoked a lot :D I actually never noticed the shoulder blades cos the film is so ^^^^ing dark!! I'm off for a closer look at the fig...

Please stick to Terminator. :p
ALIENS don't have chameleon style camouflage.
They simply blend in well with their environment due to their dark colors and biomechanical texture. It breaks up their outline, and so people don't notice them right away.

I agree with you regarding the dreads, but the back-tubes do not look anything like a plasma caster IMO. They're just shaped weird.

Back