Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can't open the link, so they are making the polystone premium formats for salvation and ended the 1/6 hot toys line?

Hot Toys is indeed done with their Terminator Salvation figures. Sideshow collectibles are going to make a Marcus and Connor(statues) from Salvation and then eventually move on to The Terminator. Sideshow just distributes Hot toys figures, They dont decide or tell HT to stop any line of figures.

Refresh my memory on that one. I don't often watch that one because the goddamn thing is so dark.

After the swimming pool fight, an alien drags the dead kid into the locker room and begins punching the small inner mouth into the body. Probably for feeding purposes.

My understanding is that Bishop at the end of the film is human, and is what the android was based off of.

Alien 3 actually has alot of problems with it and has, by some people, been considered a dream of Ripley's. These people feel that Hicks and Newt are still alive and sleeping on board the Sullaco. Hope this helped some...

Alien 3 actually has alot of problems with it and has, by some people, been considered a dream of Ripley's. These people feel that Hicks and Newt are still alive and sleeping on board the Sullaco. Hope this helped some...

That would be great. Seriously. Killing Newt and Hick is pretty damn heart breaking for me.:(

Alien3 is where the series should have ended.

And it should have ended EXACTLY how it did...with the deaths of everyone involved.

Not everything ends in rainbows and lollipops. Sad endings happen, more often than not.

Alien 3 was my absolute fave. But that doesn't mean the first two weren't awesome.
I enjoyed Resurrection too, but the more I see it, the more I dislike it and wonder why they had to make it. Oh, well...

off topic but I was watching Terminator again last night, was Kyle a virgin before he made love to Sarah?

I'm sure he practiced plenty at home....

What's the better question is; how was kyle still fertile after being raised in a radioactive environment...

I'm sure he practiced plenty at home....

What's the better question is; how was kyle still fertile after being raised in a radioactive environment...

Very good question, dude.
But I think it´s save to say, since Kyle said that he was born and raised after the nukes went down, that the radiation was kinda down.
Not completly gone, but down enough to maintain mating functions.
:rotfl

I have two questions about Terminator 2,

1) they did a definite edition soundstrack for the first, will they do the same for Terminator 2 with the entire film score?

2) will they release a full version one day that will include the scene where Sarah asks if the T-1000 can it be destroyed and T-800 says unknown?

I thought I recognized you! :slap
Spawn right?

Anyways, yeah Reese was a virgin.
At least he didn't die as one. :wink1:

sorry I just saw this, I signed up here awhile back after Terminator items were listed on Spawn forums linked to here. it's good to see other boardies here, I guess this is my new home now since I was banned and can't view the board anymore. but at least the moderators here don't play favorites, which I like much better. send my regards to all please. :)

I was suspended from there for 3 months.
I reset my modem in order to change my IP, so I could still view it. :monkey3
Then all of a sudden, my account was reactivated. :dunno

It seems you've become infamous there. :rock
Anyways, nice to see you here too. :wave

I am looking for good pictures of the P1 Predator for possible repaints.
Images of the forehead, face, body-just what a help any further.

It can also be images from a life-size figure or the original Predator suit.
Main thing is movie accurate.

I was suspended from there for 3 months.
I reset my modem in order to change my IP, so I could still view it. :monkey3
Then all of a sudden, my account was reactivated. :dunno

It seems you've become infamous there. :rock
Anyways, nice to see you here too. :wave

yeah it was just my fortune that the ones who had issues with me were close to board moderator so they collaborated on a right time to ban me but my only regret is not being able to say goodbye to some members especially at the sports board. I thought it was odd to choose a weekend since not many are around, but it is what it is.

I want to know, for Terminator fans what is the essential piece you have in your collection like if you were only able to keep one item Terminator related which would it be?

I have two questions about Terminator 2,

1) they did a definite edition soundstrack for the first, will they do the same for Terminator 2 with the entire film score?

2) will they release a full version one day that will include the scene where Sarah asks if the T-1000 can it be destroyed and T-800 says unknown?

That was subject of a really big rant by me over at another board.
They release a new version, but I dunno when...but the fact of the matter is this:
It´s NOT a full score. It´s the same piece, with notes from Brad Fiedel, with the artwork from the Steel Edition that´s been released a few months before the skynet edition and NOT a full score, why I went haywire.
My question why was answered with an absolute idiotic one, by member, but it´s not her fault, but the fault from the movie company.
She said that the masters of the score are actually LOST!!!.
One of the greatest movies of that company and they loose the masters to a score that´s been screamed after for almost 2 decades now.
Imagine that...

Back