Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet they'll do T3 sometime in the future... when they run out of ideas. I mean, they constantly revisit franchises we thought were dead and gone.

And I don't read the Alien and Predator comics anymore. The old ones (volumes 1 and 2 by Dark Horse) were the only ones with great art (some even painted!) and stories. These modern ones are drawn so badly and cartoony, like they're not taking themselves seriously anymore. It's getting to be more and more anime-ish, which is a horribly overrated concept IMO.

al1.jpg
al4.jpg
al6.jpg

alii1.jpg
alii2.jpg
alii3.jpg

^So much win...

Last edited:
So do you think Cameron will keep to his word that he do another Aliens film after saying he do it if Ridley did an Alien type sequel?

I know he said it a long time ago but it would be awesome and the Draw of 3d would be temping!!

I bet they'll do T3 sometime in the future... when they run out of ideas. I mean, they constantly revisit franchises we thought were dead and gone.

And I don't read the Alien and Predator comics anymore. The old ones (volumes 1 and 2 by Dark Horse) were the only ones with great art (some even painted!) and stories. These modern ones are drawn so badly and cartoony, like they're not taking themselves seriously anymore. It's getting to be more and more anime-ish, which is a horribly overrated concept IMO.

al1.jpg
al4.jpg
al6.jpg

alii1.jpg
alii2.jpg
alii3.jpg

^So much win...

Darkhorse had the best painted covers. Sad that their art was mediocre when you open the books up but the stories they had were really great. Awesome cover, great writing, mediocre artwork. Eh...2 outta 3 ain't bad.

I still hope we get a HT Marcus Endo, and TX Endo.

As for the comics..... yes. lol

I think they're pretty much done on the T:S line. And a Marcus endo was never in the movie...but then again half of the T-600s HT made weren't either. But I wanna see a TX endo be4 anything!

Well, the artwork for those comics was pretty decent. Better than most stuff we see nowadays. Not to mention that the second volume of Aliens comics from Dark Horse was entirely painted.

was it ever confirmed what model Marcus Wright was, a T-600??

T-RIP I think. RIP stands for something like Resistance Infiltrator Prototype. I'm probably wrong but it's something like that.

Wait till someone who likes terminator responds they will know for sure what Marcus is.

T-RIP I think. RIP stands for something like Resistance Infiltrator Prototype. I'm probably wrong but it's something like that.

Wait till someone who likes terminator responds they will know for sure what Marcus is.

Marcus isn't a terminator. He is a hybrid of machine and human. He has all the human organs but most of his muscles and skeleton have been replaced by hydraulics.

great thanks everyone, I'm trying to find the T-RIP Sideshow Hot Toys figure but don't see it, was one made or sold out already?

thanks big, did SideShow indicate if they will be making any TRIP in the future 1/6?

No word from them and highly unlikely. I think they're pretty much done with the Salvation license. Haven't heard anything Salvation related in a long time. And with all these new licenses they got they're hands on this year I find it very unlikely.

No word from them and highly unlikely. I think they're pretty much done with the Salvation license. Haven't heard anything Salvation related in a long time. And with all these new licenses they got they're hands on this year I find it very unlikely.

thanks End, I think I am the only one who always wants figures/poses that the companies never make. they have many T-600 but not one TRIP.

Sideshow already said after their T2 premium formats they would be moving on to TS and eventually The Terminator.

Back