Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the ADI guys sculpted Predator dong onto their body sculpts, but is there more to Harrigan calling P2 a ^^^^^ face than we thought?

that would be the most messed up birth ever. :monkey4:lol

Why in the hell are predators always dieing?!?!?!??!

because there the bad guys and the script wants them to die !. :D

Cause Hollywood thinks people have to see the human win. I for one, and I'm guessing you'd be down for this, would like to see the Pred get his lion's head and go home.

:rock:rock:rock:rock

Ironically this happens in alot of horror and sci-fi flicks too , we need this to happen in a pred movie.

If the Sarah Connor Chronicles (had to spell check that one so Hicks couldnt' get his payback yet) had gone on, do you think they would have had John and Cameron get it on? Could they have? Just how realistic is her camouflage?

Why are all my questions sexually related right now? I may need to take a break. Here wifey, wifey, wifey...

:rock:rock:rock:rock

Ironically this happens in alot of horror and sci-fi flicks too , we need this to happen in a pred movie.

Seriously! I was so pissed when the Wolf got blown up with the PredAlien. He totally should have gotten its skull, made it back to his ship and escaped before the air strike. Heck, if Dutch can outrun the blast, Wolf could have, even with the skull on his back.

Seriously! I was so pissed when the Wolf got blown up with the PredAlien. He totally should have gotten its skull, made it back to his ship and escaped before the air strike. Heck, if Dutch can outrun the blast, Wolf could have, even with the skull on his back.

The blasts were different though. In Dutch's case it was P1's gauntlet bomb and in Wolf's case it was an airstrike.

Is my thinking true, right or even ok? lol
When the Wolf Pred. rips the Predaliens French tickler out of her mouth and sticks his blades through her head, nothing gets melted like what normal Alien blood does. I just figured that since she is part Predator that her blood isn't as acidic as a regular Aliens' blood. Kinda like Ripley from A:R.
I know those 2 movies are the most hated among the franchises but I liked them.

Is my thinking true, right or even ok? lol
When the Wolf Pred. rips the Predaliens French tickler out of her mouth and sticks his blades through her head, nothing gets melted like what normal Alien blood does. I just figured that since she is part Predator that her blood isn't as acidic as a regular Aliens' blood. Kinda like Ripley from A:R.
I know those 2 movies are the most hated among the franchises but I liked them.

I can't answer for the movie inconsistancy with acid blood issues (AVP was full of them), but the books suggest that Pred blood does neutralize Alien acid a bit. When Broken Tusk marked Machiko's forehead with acid, he diluted it with his own blood first.

I think they mean the Machico Yutani chick getting the Wolfs gun.

That's not Machiko. Miss Yutani is somebody else. Machiko is only from the comics and books and Hot Toys figure, and her name is Machiko Noguchi. And that's not so much a cliffhanger as it is a teaser for something that will never get made.

I can't answer for the movie inconsistancy with acid blood issues (AVP was full of them), but the books suggest that Pred blood does neutralize Alien acid a bit. When Broken Tusk marked Machiko's forehead with acid, he diluted it with his own blood first.

That's not Machiko. Miss Yutani is somebody else. Machiko is only from the comics and books and Hot Toys figure, and her name is Machiko Noguchi. And that's not so much a cliffhanger as it is a teaser for something that will never get made.

I think he meant Macho. You know... Butch. :horror:rotfl

Didn't know that about Predator blood. Thanks!
So, Hot Toys Machiko figure has her likeness by accident? Or did they just come up with that name for her to make her more interesting?

Didn't know that about Predator blood. Thanks!
So, Hot Toys Machiko figure has her likeness by accident? Or did they just come up with that name for her to make her more interesting?

The headsculpt for the Machiko figure is one of sculptor Yuli's unused Angelina Jolie sculpts. The figure is a hybrid based slightly on Lex (cheek scar and Alien head shield) from the AVP movie, but mostly Machiko Noguchi from the books/comics.

Here's my fave version of Machiko I customized. I call her the Amazon.
HPIM3530.jpg

Last edited:
Back