Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good thread!

One question I always had: Why do the alien warriors from Aliens look different from the first Alien in the previous film? They're both born from humans, and since aliens take on characteristics of the host, wouldn't the aliens look the same from both films? Was it just Cameron's decision to make them "warriors"?

There's no scientific explanation. It's just Cameron who wanted the dome to be removed because it would break during the action sequences.

There's no scientific explanation. It's just Cameron who wanted the dome to be removed because it would break during the action sequences.

Missed the paragraph where I spilt my heart out then? Giving three reasons for the "Rigged" head design! LOL:lol Love you single sentence man!

I would agree pretty much with this.
The sad thing is , nowadays if aliens were being made they would have probably kept the same design but cg'd everything.
Then we wouldn't have got SW's awesome design.

Was it just Cameron's decision to make them "warriors"?

Bottom line is that you answered your own question. Cameron told Winston to lose the domes. There is no story reason for it. The Aliens and Preds look the way they do because different directors have total say over what the desgin teams do.

I just saw ADI at Monsterpalooza, and they even talked about how many of their best ideas get scrapped because the dumnass director doesn't share their brilliant vision.

In Cameron's case though, he is a genious.

Thanks for the help Skynet Customs and everyone else!

I'm not much into the canon universe, so all my knowledge comes from the four movies. I have the Quadrilogy set, guess it's time I start delving into all the bonus materials :lol

Yeah, too bad I'm not a GENIUS!

:lol

I have a question but I don't know if anyone here will know the answer.
Which movie out of all the predator and alien flicks made the most worldwide ?. :gun

I don't mean meorabillia and stuff from the movie , just the movie alone.

do predators floss??

yes. ITS A FACT.

I mean , look at those teeth !.

predator.jpg

I too thought that at first, but since AVP it couldn't be... So going from that, he's just another android of the same model as Bishop to get Ripley and therefore the Alien Queen in hands of Weyland-Yutani...

Spoiler Alert...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Is Bishop in Alien3 human or not?

Someone probably already covered this but didnt want to read all the posts.
I think in the A3 2nd disk or the directors commentary they say that they wanted to leave it open because they were not sure if he was human or not.

His reaction to getting his ear ripped off isnt very human to me. By the same token, I dont think he was bleeding white blood either.

So, back to Predette boobage... If the males don't have nipples, would the females still have tits? I'm too lazy to look right now, but do Preds have belly buttons? If not, that may mean not-live birth. Hmmm. We may be onto something here.

I know the ADI guys sculpted Predator dong onto their body sculpts, but is there more to Harrigan calling P2 a ^^^^^ face than we thought?

Back