Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once you kill a predator, do the rest leave u alone like they give u respect if your honorable in the fight or do the rest of them become very angry and try to kill you?

Do they take all skulls as a trophy or just the honorable ones?

Once you kill a predator, do the rest leave u alone like they give u respect if your honorable in the fight or do the rest of them become very angry and try to kill you?

Do they take all skulls as a trophy or just the honorable ones?
If a lone Predator is off hunting, and the prey ends up killing him.. The rest aren't going to come after him in vengeance.
However, the clan might hunt the same prey in the future..since they know it's powerful enough to kill one of their own..

They're not going to take trophies from EVERY creature they kill, just the most challenging.

Wasn't this discussed a few pages back?

Anyway, they will kill you and use your bones to power their plasma casters.

The elder of the tribe likes to use femurs as backscratchers.

:lol

Wasn't this discussed a few pages back?

Anyway, they will kill you and use your bones to power their plasma casters.

The elder of the tribe likes to use femurs as backscratchers.
:lol
:lol:lol:lol that was a knee-slapper.

In case some of you don't visit the Art Book thread-

This arrived today. It's a beautiful book. Tons of photos and cool pull-out reproductions of posters and blueprints.

Slipcover-

zCaSs.png

Front cover-

Pv2w1.jpg

Back cover-

BRSxM.png

Ohh that Jockey poster looks sweet! Too bad it's all folded up but, it'll still be going up on my wall despite the crease marks no doubt.

There are actually 2 Giger posters. And they're a bit on the small side.

That might actually work out for better for me. I plan to put the poster behind my Palisades Jockey and the area behind him is rather small anyways.

Worth every penny!

[ame="https://youtu.be/NSo9Lqei_5w"]302 Found[/ame]

Got my Vault a week-and-a-half back, it's a great deal. The fold-out material could even be scanned and enlarged for some sweet home deco, come to think of it.

Thanks for the heads-up, Batty!

Great book but had to go through a dozen of them to find one that had a good slipcase and tight binding. Otherwise it's a nice little journey through the the whole ALIEN movie. The added ephemera was a nice little touch if a bit on the small side. Some very nice behind the scenes photos that I hadn't seen before, so that makes it all worthwhile to me.

Back