Alien Warrior Maquette vs. Alien Queen / Powerloader Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

There can be only one...

• Alien Queen and Power Loader Dio

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Alien Warrior Maquette

Votes: 28 59.6%
  • Hoover Vacuum Cleaner

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can almost count on it.

Let's just hope they don't copy the original Alien dio like they did with the Aliens maquette.
Why are the Alien-products so expensive? I just checked to see how big the warrior-maquette is and its 23" tall if the info on SS-site is correct, my Berserker PF is that tall and cost 500$ less.. Why?

Same thing goes for the Predator-maquette as well, that thing is 24" tall if the info is correct, but now the difference is 700$ and 1" :confused:

Why are the Alien-products so expensive? I just checked to see how big the warrior-maquette is and its 23" tall if the info on SS-site is correct, my Berserker PF is that tall and cost 500$ less.. Why?

Same thing goes for the Predator-maquette as well, that thing is 24" tall if the info is correct, but now the difference is 700$ and 1" :confused:

Theres inconsistencies even within the same series. The Aliens 1/1 bust and 1/4 Queen bust cost the same as the upcoming maquette, but both pieces are much larger (mass-wise) and were made by SWS (which I'm sure cost more than the Gore Group). Even the just released 1/1 Queen Facehugger (which is HUGE!) made by ADI is cheaper. Maquette = overpriced... :(

Theres inconsistencies even within the same series. The Aliens 1/1 bust and 1/4 Queen bust cost the same as the upcoming maquette, but both pieces are much larger (mass-wise) and were made by SWS (which I'm sure cost more than the Gore Group). Even the just released 1/1 Queen Facehugger (which is HUGE!) made by ADI is cheaper. Maquette = overpriced... :(

I agree with that 100% but I cant let this one slip by.
This thing is costing me $1300 AUD shiped to Australia...:horror

Back