Alien: Resurrection Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another great Alien dio by SSC. This one doesn't dissapoint! Very impressive paintjob. The tail is separate from the body and is held together with a pretty strong magnet. Mine is in perfect shape, no issues at all! I got 205 of 1250.

So just the tail is a seperate piece? I though the Alien would detatch from the wall sculpt. No?

Well, I'm still waiting for UPS to deliver mine, and won't leave the house until I have him.

:D

I can't wait to get mine and compare the sculpt details with my ADI lifesize alien and see how close the gore groups sculpt is!!

Another great Alien dio by SSC. This one doesn't dissapoint! Very impressive paintjob. The tail is separate from the body and is held together with a pretty strong magnet. Mine is in perfect shape, no issues at all! I got 205 of 1250.

So just the tail is a seperate piece? I though the Alien would detatch from the wall sculpt. No?

Well, I'm still waiting for UPS to deliver mine, and won't leave the house until I have him.

:D

The Alien is separate from the wall base too. It' a 4-piece statue (logo stand, wall base, Alien body, tail). He holds on with the standard metal post.

Received the Sideshow Alien: Resurrection Diorama today.

GREAT piece. One of the best paint apps I've seen on a pre-paint.

100_4834.jpg

100_4838.jpg

100_4842.jpg

100_4841.jpg

100_4837.jpg

100_4843.jpg

100_4835.jpg

mine's coming today !, within the next couple hours, ups should be humming up my driveway,
but i still need the 2nd aliens diorama, there's one on ebay, but they want way too much for it.

ya, $339.99 buy it now, that's just too much,
i'm on the waitlist at sideshow, so maybe i'll be able to get one at retail.

The base could have had a better paint job, seemed rushed and sloppy on mine.

IT arrived, a true work of art ! thanks again sideshow.
I wish they would hurry up and do the Queen and Predator 2.

Awesome diorama!I just got mine and it's a beauty! Really well done and as much as some people don't like, I like the ALIEN:Rez design.

I got #105

Word of warning! Be careful with the tail. It "attaches" into the Alien's butt via a magnet however the magnet can be a little weak (at least on mine) and will NOT get a FIRM grasp on the tail. Just be careful if you move him or flop him around cause the tail can possibly just drop out.

That's my main gripe with this piece. I may end up super-glueing the tail in there.

The magnet in mine is very strong, you could feel the pull ,as i was attaching it.one beautiful alien statue.

thanks,sabres21768, i got all of them except the 2nd one (aliens diorama). i found the 1st one easy, and have it on the way.but the 2nd one is hardest to find at a reasonable price.

The magnet in mine is very strong, you could feel the pull ,as i was attaching it.one beautiful alien statue.

Hmmm interesting...

Is the magnet very strong on everyone elses? If I held the alien by itself the tail would shift in the joint if I moved the piece.

Maybe I should return for a replacement.

Anyone else have a strong or weak tail magnet?

Last edited:
My magnet had a nice pull to it as well. The best dio yet. SS & Gore Group really have outdone themselves with this whole line!!

Back