ALIEN ReAction 3 3/4 inch Figures (based on Kenner Prototypes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ALIEN New 3 3/4 inch Action Figures

Yes, and brings back childhood memories for me too! Years ago, Kenner had plans of making action figures in this scale to co-inside with their large Alien figure! The protos were made and shown in Toyfare Magazine years ago! I don't recall why they never went into production.

A lot of parents were freaked out by the 18" Alien doll,Kenner did nt like the negative publicity,so scrapped any further ideas with the line.

Re: ALIEN New 3 3/4 inch Action Figures

A lot of parents were freaked out by the 18" Alien doll,Kenner did nt like the negative publicity,so scrapped any further ideas with the line.

That's too bad. I loved my 18" Alien! It used to do battle with my Shogun Warriors and Godzilla (You know, the one with the trigger activated flame tongue!)! Oh the shame of it all thinking back! I should have kept it MIB! Oh, but I had hours of fun anyway. ;)

Alien Kenner ReAction

2uh1o60.jpg

Re: Alien Kenner ReAction

As cool as it is to see I don't think I would actually buy them.
A 4 inch series of figures up to the standards of todays star wars line is another story all together.
Imagine the entire Aliens line up with with that quality?
The entire P1 line up?
With today's quality it would be an instant buy.
With 1979's quality where they look like they are carved out of a bar of soap not so much.

I'll probably get the Alien to keep carded.

I think in order to truly facilitate the vintage experience these should be priced at 1979's prices!:lecture

The trouble is this is a company who make vinyl art toys there Star Wars Shoguns are realy expensive these will not be cheap.

Back