ALIEN ReAction 3 3/4 inch Figures (based on Kenner Prototypes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ALIEN New 3 3/4 inch Action Figures

If the price is right I will buy most of these. And I'm hoping they price these as action figures and not collectibles.
Because I totally plan on playing with them. I don't care what anyone thinks of me for that either.

Sounds to me like Mattel needs to start a line called "Aliens of the Universe Classics."

Looks JUST like the original Kenner figures. I can't believe a company is actually has the ability to make these guys see the light of day.

This will be a childhood dream fulfilled, sort of. Pretty surprising that a once cancelled toy line will now be available after all these years. Depending on the price, I want them all.

I remember magazine ads that showed of Ash and I wanted them from day one.

Quote from the website:
For those of us who remember in pain the cancelled Kenner 3 3/4″ figures from the original 1979 Alien, Super 7 has answered our prayers!!!! Set to be released next year, Super 7 has access to the original prototypes!

Luckily, the original molds were never destroyed! :wink1:

Wow. This is an interesting surprise.

Okay now this is darn cool. They will look great next to vintage SW!

and where is Hasbro in all this??..they saw no potential in sales??...especially as right now they are doing retro packaging on their Star Wars figures??? Don't get why they didn't put out their own product???

Not interested really in this, great idea though but, i would love to see these be made some day...

last3.jpg

and where is Hasbro in all this??..they saw no potential in sales??...especially as right now they are doing retro packaging on their Star Wars figures??? Don't get why they didn't put out their own product???

Personally I'd love to see retro styled SW figures from them one day...

I am so excited about this announcement. I can't wait for these. I hope they go with 70s card designs. Makes me want to start hunting for vintage Alien.

I talked to someone at the booth they said, they're looking for these to release and be available around may of next year.

Well, we waited 30 plus years for these what's one more year!

This is such a cool idea. I remember seeing the prototypes years ago and wondering what could have been. The alien figure alone would just be so cool to own.

these will be sought, found, & bought...........that is all.

Back