Alien Pile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nsmpls

Super Freak
Reaction score
Enjoy

29o0eh4.jpg

4qodq9.jpg

2ly1gux.jpg

xxehh.jpg

2ztfrtj.jpg

I'm really curious about this piece. Would like to see maybe some better shots, with flash or daylight so can see more detail.

I would be careful with having it setup next to your TV with those loose cords, one errant cord caught on your foot and it will get knocked off or snap off something.

It's an extremely beautiful piece in person IMO. I've had mine for about a week or so.

yeah its a very nice piece. Glad that I got it.
And I do need a better camera the one I have sucks at taking close or even very good pictures. and as for the pictures on the wall, yeah I have a creative family :maul

I definately don't like the green tint under the dome of the chief Alien. What type of material is that dome made out of anyway? I had this piece on order for such a long time, then when I saw it in person at Comic Con, I questioned myself on it. Finally had to cancel in light of the SSE Monster Dioramas which are going to end up costing me an arm and a leg. I like the overall layout and design of the pile statue, and have for years. I just feel that the final paints on all the ones I have seen suffers.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

:D

Hopefully we get to see more pictures before my order is processed... The thing that bothers me, is the dome of the top Alien. Why translucent for him, and opaque for the others? Judging from the pictures on the SSC site, I had hoped that the dome wouldn't be TO translucent, so the contrast with the other Aliens wouldn't be to obvious. What I see here on these pictures gives me a total other impression though... I hope it's the lightning. Othersiwe, this will be another item I'll cancel.

I actually prefer the translucent skulls. I love the detail put into it, like how it looks human or animal, depending on the nature of the host it emerged from. I'll get some pics up for this piece tomorrow.

Last edited:
I do like the skull. I think it make most of it.
I will say It did look better on the site then in person. If I would of seen it before I received it, I probably would of canceled it.
And the way I have it set up was just to see how it would look. I still have to get the display part up and Ill have all my statues looking better then where I have them in the pictures.

And the more I see the statue, the more I like it.

I'll say sorry for him...it's the BEST looking Alien statue I've EVER seen on this forum... nothing could be better..:rolleyes:

sorry to disappoint...:lol

Well sorry for coming off like a easily pissed off kid.
I would wont to hear why people dont like the statue, rather then just saying its no good. Just comes off like people being mean for no reason. So sorry If I can off like that

I'm really curious about this piece. Would like to see maybe some better shots, with flash or daylight so can see more detail.

I would be careful with having it setup next to your TV with those loose cords, one errant cord caught on your foot and it will get knocked off or snap off something.

i don't think he cares. if it falls and breaks, he will just draw a picture of it on his wall

Back