Statue Alien: Internecivus Raptus Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, in all seriousness, PM me if you want to do that. My only repaint took me a day and a half. I could hook you up.

Hell yeah brother. [emoji1303][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to exchanged mine twice but they never got me a perfect copy. Maybe I'm too fussy about the figure not being entirely upright. It tends to lean to one side. 2nd arrived with a broken neck. Not a fan of PVC for the body too. The sculpt detail is mind blowing though and SS's customer service was on point. I ended up returning it. Right now, Alien king is tempting but I'm going to hang on to see actual reviews before getting one.

I wouldn't call it fussy to expect your statue to stand as intended. The sculpt on this is nice, but the plastic in conjunction with the price appears to have destroyed most of the interest, barely anybody seems to have bought one, me included.

A lot of the pics I've seen have made me thing the statue is leaning to the side a bit. That would bug the hell out of me. The plastic, the price, and the sometimes lean have stopped me from ordering.

I understand why they went with plastic for the tail as it wraps around the body. If the tail was polystone, that would make it extremely fragile. They could have kept the body polystone and went PVC with the tail and maybe that would help alleviate the leaning issue. Anyway, I have several great pieces from SS that are part of my collection and am still looking forward to what they do next.

Have we ever seen a significant sale from Sideshow? I'd happily buy one of these at half price, plastic and all... But not full whack.

I seem to remember some 40% off sales in the past - but durned if I can remember what on (the pieces were not on my radar in the first place and the price drop didn't tempt me).

I may be biased because of the deal I got, but I really love it.

For me, it has a sharpness and detail SS's crouching big chap statue just didn't.

Wish it was polystone through and through, but I overcame that.

Just picked one up on the UK far a steal, brand new but had a bit of damage to the box, so got it for £250 including shipping, and I love it!
01e6d452bcc80b594f4eefe4f0bf7e60.jpg
657591be3e80c8998ddbc480a0b741c6.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm new here, so feel free to bash away, but I love this statue. I do wish it didn't have so much PVC in it, but I'm really happy with mine.

Back