Statue Alien: Internecivus Raptus Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having trouble getting excited about this piece for a variety of reasons...

Much higher than I expected. I haven't ordered one yet. The price and the plastic are holding me back, and with that ES it'll be around for awhile

Well, I went ahead and preordered this. Not missing out on any Alien related pieces again. I just end up regretting not getting them and paying higher prices later...

If this was 1:4 scale I'd agree with you but seeing it's a fail scale no scale statue in a contentious pose I doubt it will inflate much. It's not a disaster like the last lot of smaller Alien and Preds they did tho...

With the size of the ES on this, I don't think anybody that really wants one will miss out. I want one, but I'm a little worried about the materials being used so I'm waiting for in hand pictures and opinions to turn up.

This is definitely a wait and see until it ships. The scale, price, big ES, and material will make sure it doesn't sell out before then.

With the size of the ES on this, I don't think anybody that really wants one will miss out. I want one, but I'm a little worried about the materials being used so I'm waiting for in hand pictures and opinions to turn up.

Given your recent (and not so recent) deliveries from Sideshow - I'd wait for a LOT of positive reviews on QC before risking ANYTHING on these guys (if it's THEM producing it instead of simply retailing).

Now go order that CoolProps P2 bust!

The reason I preordered is that I'm getting my SS pieces from a European retailer and they only have limited stock for every item. Lost out on a great offer for the Predator Masked Hunter LSB because of this. Otherwise I'll have to pay an arm and a leg for import + customs fees etc...

No need to explain, you do as you wish. I'm grateful anyway as you are now the Guinea pig so the rest of us can see how this turns out ;)

:lol Yeah, to each their own on ordering early or not. Since I'm in America, this isn't a piece that I think I'll miss my chance to get. People overseas have a lot more to deal with in getting Sideshow pieces.

I would have pre-ordered this one, I don't mind the pose or the lean really, looks like a Giger painting to me...BUT the light weight of this for the price is a real turn off. Unless the detail and painting is absolutely stunning I'm probably passing.

I would have pre-ordered this one, I don't mind the pose or the lean really, looks like a Giger painting to me...BUT the light weight of this for the price is a real turn off. Unless the detail and painting is absolutely stunning I'm probably passing.

Probably due to the leaning pose, they had to go lightweight. Kind of reminds of SUperman MOS.

13055354_1155849727788978_6955624659695383699_n.jpg

Is it just the angle, or is that standing straight?

We'll put aside everything else as it's clearly a bad picture.

Back