Alien francise photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20f7o8g.jpg

10i8j86.jpg

wlsq45.jpg

Excellent pics guys, keep it up. And by the way I'm not sure if you've heard but Fox are supposedly releasing all four Alien films on Blu-ray by the end of the year! I for one cannot wait.

And by the way I'm not sure if you've heard but Fox are supposedly releasing all four Alien films on Blu-ray by the end of the year! I for one cannot wait.

Where was this news announced? This needs a thread all its own. Aside from the obvious Star Wars and LOTR bluray's I'm looking forward to, the Alien saga is my most anticipated release!!!

:D:chew:D

Where was this news announced? This needs a thread all its own. Aside from the obvious Star Wars and LOTR bluray's I'm looking forward to, the Alien saga is my most anticipated release!!!

:D:chew:D

First of all on Bloody Disgusting and then on the Digital Bits. There's been no offical announcement as yet. It' one of those "reliable source" situations. However both sights are 99% sure it's happening towards the end of the year. I hope to hell it's true. The thought of watching Alien in high def makes me go dizzy. Oh and they're supposed to be adding blu-ray exclusive brand new extras as well!! :lol

Man I love the Alien franchise!!!!!

There will never be another monster movie franchise that will ever top this one...EVER!
I just dont think we will ever see anything on screen as awesome as what was done in these movies.
Im including predator as well, because, well, predator is freakin awesome!

First of all on Bloody Disgusting and then on the Digital Bits.

After reading your post this morning, I did some minor digging and found that news on Bloddy Disgusting. Interesting that they state the Alien Trilogy will be released as seperate releases, with no mention of Ressurection. I will take anything I can get, as long as I can get Alien and Aliens, and be happy about it. Hopefully they are new transfers and not just upscaling of an older tranfer. Come on Fox, give us what we crave and deserve. At the very least, there are supposed to be new features on each of the releases. I am very excited by the news of Alien etc. on blu ray!

Some rarities:

Below is Hicks and Weirzbowski.

aliens28.jpg

Below is the elusive Pvt Crowe:

crowescreenshotfromunusqo9.jpg

Newt tries to escape and Hicks stops her (deleted scene):

hicksnewtdeletedscenesczv7.jpg
hicksnewtdeletedscenesczb6.jpg

hicksnewtdeletedscenescou3.jpg

Wow! Looking at the original alien suit... SFX have come a long way since then.

Everytime I see sigourney weaver in her younger years she always reminds me of summer glau. I don't know maybe that's just me. :D

Back