Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just do it, you'll learn as you go, you honestly can't go wrong much given how bad the factory paint apps are on the big chaps teeth.

Anyone has an LSB they hate? LOL I really want to buy one still since the last one was kind of busted no pun intended (BBTS) just let me know. :D

With so many issues, one would think that prices have gone down and you can easilly buy him. Doesn't seem like the case.

With so many issues, one would think that prices have gone down and you can easily buy him. Doesn't seem like the case.

Too bad I've sold mine or I would offer it to you. But I would skip it if I was you, looks good but too many QC issues.

I actually had it, but when I got it from BBTS as posted earlier on the thread it had way too many issues to be dealt with and it would've cost me at least 50% to get it fixed if not more. So I'm hoping a good Samaritan out there is trying to get rid of theirs so I can buy it again. I really REALLY want that piece. I saved for a long time to get it and because I'm on chemo and bills keep coming, I had to re-purpose the money several times until I was able to get it in Sept and when it arrived, it was busted. Couldn't keep it. Not for a $5 discount of the $430 price I paid BBTS so it had to go sadly.
Saddest day of my life.
I still holding to hope I may find one to display on my new house in CA. So, cross your fingers for me. :D

That would be awesome but sadly for the price it'd be cheaper to get locally or at least within Continental US. Thanks for the offer though!

Too bad I've sold mine or I would offer it to you. But I would skip it if I was you, looks good but too many QC issues.
Thanks so much ad what a bummer! I'll keep holding on to hope. Somewhere someone must have that LSB to make my life whole again. :p

Just be patient. Statues are big and people sell them all the time for lots of reasons. This one will surface for you at a good price.

all I can say is try to find one locally, don't rely on luck to get a good one of these as the odds certainly aren't in your favor... Such a shame as it's clearly a very cool looking bust.

Re: Alien Legendary Scale Bust

Decided to keep mine as it does look very cool!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452528710.489347.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452528760.659670.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452528784.835670.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452528831.920230.jpg

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

This ALIEN LSB Bust did get some bad reviews but honestly i really feel it was value for money.Already Ebay prices are climbing so if your gonna get one, get one fast because cannot see prices going down.Picked mine up on ebay (exclusive version) for £300 over a year ago and already it's worth around £450 - £500. Amazing looking piece, it's big, heavy and looks stunning. Go get one!

Back