Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh, What a 'Suprise'. Sideshow-- "We found an Alien Big Chap bust for you!" waitlist converted. As if they just FOUND IT lol. Still, I'm STOKED!

Haha yea. I'm so glad they found it though, this is my first WL conversion out of about 5 statues ive tried to buy on WL.

There will no doubt be a few more once they start charging. Really getting excited for this one... P1 bio next month.

Ermmm... Probably.

I don't order things I'm not excited about.

:goodpost:

The exact same thing happened with the Warrior bust. Pictures will appear, some will hate it, some will like it, there WILL be damage to some, and in the end, you should wait until it's IN HAND to make a final judgement unless you're absolutely appalled by it and want to save the money/effort.

I posted some mediocre shots of the Warrior alien, but they still everyone an idea of what to expect. Then as pictures came in, it continued to be viewed as, "Eh, these pics are just okay" unless it was the person posting it, who said, "But it looks way better in person!"

I have no doubt the dome could cause some issues, and I'm hoping we all luck out and have no issues; however, as far as the teeth are concerned, we all knew deep down they'd never go chrome on them. Should they have? Sure, why not. Makes sense. But after the Warrior, and the initial preview of BC, we knew the odds were very unlikely.

I don't really know how to paint these, and do so in a way that'll improve them, so odds are I'll keep them the way they come. We'll see! Maybe if someone can explain an easy technique/product then I'll give it a shot...but again, that's a wait and see how it looks. Some of these shots are REALLY close up, and while it's good to inspect things all around at first, in the end these will be a few feet away at least, and the teeth will be smaller, so it may not be a huge issue once the dust has settled.

All that said...few more weeks!!! :hi5:

This shipping? If so I can't wait to see how it comes out! I'll order once the pics start rolling in. This will be a nice gift to myself for the birthday.

saw the warrior at a local shop...nice statue but not worth the MSRP imo, so I just cancelled my big chap exclusive at SSC. someone's waitlist should convert! hope this piece turns out good for those who are still in the game.

Shipping soon. $33.49 shipping, is that normal? Seems a bit high to me.

Back