Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry, it will.

Thanks I really hope so! I'm just so impatient which is not good in this hobby. This will be my first Alien collectible since ive been on an Alien/Predator kick as of late with Alien Isolation blowing my mind. Will jump on the Masked Hunter LSB too :D

Thanks I really hope so! I'm just so impatient which is not good in this hobby. This will be my first Alien collectible since ive been on an Alien/Predator kick as of late with Alien Isolation blowing my mind. Will jump on the Masked Hunter LSB too :D

Yea, I need to get that game too. I just don't pay more than $10 for any games anymore so I will have to see what Black Friday brings. I still have a huge backlog, but Isolation and Shadow of Mordor both look great.

Isolation is an amazing atmospheric game. And big chap is truly scary if not fascinating to watch move about the enviroment. You will get your moneys worth.

Isolation is an amazing atmospheric game. And big chap is truly scary if not fascinating to watch move about the enviroment. You will get your moneys worth.

It isn't the big chap, close though. The game is great either way. Bring on the LSB now, really excited for this, I so hope they make it a good one!!

Back