Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if we'll see it that soon. The first Alien LSB hasn't even shipped yet. I do however think we'll see the Elder Pred LSB at CC though.

Ah, I thought you were a fan of both franchises.

The alien LSBs certainly look better than the predator line so far IMO. Hopefully the quality of the final products hasn't sunk too low.

The alien LSBs certainly look better than the predator line so far IMO. Hopefully the quality of the final products hasn't sunk too low.

As much as the Pred LSBs get crap for some of their issues(by me included, looking at you P2 paintjobs). I still own all 3 EXs and really like them. Can't wait for the Aliens to go with them.

Yeah I'm sure there will be a dog alien LSB sitting somewhere at SSC waiting to be revealed, I can't wait to see it! Hopefully we will se a bit of Alien and Predator love at the Con in some form or other.

I'm definitely a fan of both franchises, but the alien franchise comes first. Besides, I'm normally a 1/6 collector. These LSBs are the first non-1/6 items I've had on order in years.

Nice line to start with, I really like these LSB's.

I definitely don't plan on getting into other LSB lines. I just love what SSC did with the Big Chap and Warrior. I figure the Dog Alien is next. And with those three I'll be happy. Then again, never say never. :monkey3

Never.... you'd expect them to go in order numerically but maybe we'll see Grid or the Resurrection versions first.

Who knows. they went with Alien 3/4 before 1/2 in the 1/6 statue line so they may just be switching it up. Easier to sell the lesser known ones when you already have a good rep with the big guys.

Back