Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's a plan :hi5:

I'm getting my Warrior locally. One nameplate inbetween the two works for me.
Only ordered BC direct because I used RP.

Yeah Im a little irritated because I would have used my RP on this if it was available. I would use them on the warrior ex but that's on wl as well. I get if its sold out but if there is instant conversions they should open them up. Anyway, ill save the points unless I use them on the predator lsb

Less than 10!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/alien-alien-big-chap-sideshow-collectibles-200233/

Still no ES given though.

Well yeah but if I really wanted something I wouldn't risk it at this stage and assume there are more. What is more annoying imo is the fact that this guy has had "less than xx" remaining for about two months now and still has no publicly announced ES. Some people wait for these before buying.

Well, according to the movies, Aliens could reproduce fairly fast and easily. :D

They really need to change this system. it is becoming a running joke now. Maybe they should make the status visible only to themselves and adjust it manually when it genuinely is low. It's a shame that this thread is about an incredibly beautiful collectible and yet half of the posts are relating to the dodgy ES state instead of how Awesome this guy is...

Back