Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those LSBs look nice. I even like the plaques :p
but I'm trying to hold off on LSB format. The only one I have right now is T-1000 because they don't make much of that character and I like big hole in his head.
I actually got P1 twice on the aftermarket and arrive broken both times. I looked at my lifesize P1 bust and convinced myself to return and pass.
I do like that they have different mouths though and I kinda want a P2 head. maybe someday when everything is paid off. 0% interest credit cards are dangerous :lol

Well some of us have to be up for work in 6hrs lol, I just happened to check my emails on my phone and saw this beauty was finally going up. It looks like it will have been very much worth the wait, hope the price isn't too steep, I'm actually more excited about this than my P2 maquette!

Right, I could be a million miles off target here but say that hand is that of an average sized man, going by the image the xenomorph dome is about four and a bit times as long as it. By my reckoning it should measure around 24 - 28"?

Yes. No?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 188
I know short term I'm going to regret it, but I'm buying it regardless of the cost.

FINALLY! With Warrior being $349.99, this one will definitely be in the area of $399.99-$424.99...I'm REALLY hoping it lands at $399.99...that's a reasonable bump up, I believe, due to size differences.

I'm eager to hear all the details though! Looks like the teeth remain part of the sculpt, so I guess we'll wait and see there, but odds are we'll just have to hope for a solid paint job over chrome.

Tuesday preview will tell all!! :yess:

I will order this fantastic beast but I really hope that it's release date doesn't clash with my Christopher Reeve Superman Premium Format. :pray:

I have a bad feeling that it's going to though.

Re: Alien Legendary Scale Bust

****ing amazing! Instant order. So stoked!

I will order this fantastic beast but I really hope that it's release date doesn't clash with my Christopher Reeve Superman Premium Format. :pray:

I have a bad feeling that it's going to though.

I would guess they'll throw October up for this one as well...but yeah, odds are Supes will be delayed until 2015; whereas, hopefully this one lands on the "potential" Halloween target! But honestly, I'm not expecting this one until Christmas either way, just to keep my hopes normal. I just want to get this bad boy pre-ordered and put it out of mind for a while! The anticipation I've had for this pre-order has been crazy! I thought it'd never go up! Warrior will tide me over in the summer at least!

Back