Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea what the cost would be? Is it expected to be more than the Warrior? I was going to get the Warrior but if this is likely to be a similar cost I'd rather wait.

Igo said a while back that he is bigger so the price may be higher.... but it may not be, we shal see.

I'll try and dig out the quote, it was ages ago now, he's probably forgot he even said it himself :lol

'The Big Chap LSB is bigger than the Alien Warrior LSB (due to the fact that as a species the Big Chap is bigger than Alien Warriors, so the were done in scale to reflect that), so pricing between the two may not be the same...but we'll see. :)

-SideshowAlex'

'The Big Chap LSB is bigger than the Alien Warrior LSB (due to the fact that as a species the Big Chap is bigger than Alien Warriors, so the were done in scale to reflect that), so pricing between the two may not be the same...but we'll see. :)

-SideshowAlex'

Plus the fact that the Chap is probably the more widely desirable version they know they can get away with it.

Cool, think I'll wait for more info on this one then. There's no indication at all as to when it's going to be released, is there?

With the change in Sideshows policy for using points I don't have to wait until everything converts.
Will decide which to go for when this is revealed. Think I need an Alien.

Oh yeah, we can use points now. Double yes!! :hi5:

Alien LSB (4).jpg

You can now use points and still earn points on the remainder of the cost. So we can use say $50 worth of points on this and still earn points on the other $350 or so that it costs, you no longer lose them.

No need to save enough points to buy outright now.

Probably means I will have to buy another piece next year...Damn you SS, you know what you're doing!

Think I'll just use all my points on this guy, that will just leave me with my pending points for a later date.

You can now use points and still earn points on the remainder of the cost. So we can use say $50 worth of points on this and still earn points on the other $350 or so that it costs, you no longer lose them.

Bout F'n time!! That's awesome.. Didn't know SS is finally doing that....

Thanks for the info about the points. That will come in handy. I'm saving mine for something big like the next LSF or Lifesize.

You'll need to save a lot :lol I wonder if we'll ever get a Big chap LSF...

I've got $1051 right now. Never really used them. I sold most of the stuff I bought directly... all the star wars stuff... I was getting everything even the dolls :slap

Last edited:
Back