Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would indeed, I really think the main teeth need completely retooling, But at least they are doing something by the looks of it...

Yea, in an ideal world a redo on the teeth would pretty much push this close to perfection, but as you say, at least we might be getting half way there.

IIRC all the suits domes were clear. It was incredibly hot while wearing the suits, so the actor would sweat and fog up the clear dome. Add that to the already dark lighting of the movie set and you get what you see on the final cut of the film. A not so clear (misty) dome.

More heads on a stick. I'll pass on LSBs.

Funny way to put it. :lol true though. So far I've only collected life size busts. These lsb's look great but there's something about life sized that's awesome in person.

They look good. the alien backs should have gotten something to stick out though. The darth sidious LSB is a floating head rising out of smoke to me though lol

mtm52e.gif

How do you know this? He fits the bill perfectly, who else around here has a menacing visible skull ;)

I swear a couple pages back or in the Alien warrior page Alex came on saying that he won't be up for Spooks. Check both threads I know I'm not losing it. :panic:

I swear a couple pages back or in the Alien warrior page Alex came on saying that he won't be up for Spooks. Check both threads I know I'm not losing it. :panic:

Ahh yeah, It was me that posted that lol. Doesn't mean he deffo won't show up though. Igo confirmed he was delayed due to problems with the dome and the Warrior was put out in his place. It makes sense that the Warrior would have dropped during spook so who knows...

Ahh yeah, It was me that posted that lol. Doesn't mean he deffo won't show up though. Igo confirmed he was delayed due to problems with the dome and the Warrior was put out in his place. It makes sense that the Warrior would have dropped during spook so who knows...

Who knows indeed.

I wonder if this amazing looking piece will be a Christmas pre-order now? Of all the things listed as 'coming soon' this is, by far, my most anticipated.

Me too. I've missed out on all of the Sideshow Alien products released so far so I'm ecstatic that I'm in on the ground floor with these Alien Legendary Scale Busts. :yess:

I expect that we will be impressed. Sideshow has done a spectacular job with the Xenomorphs so far, so I will expect no less with these! I've been looking forward to the Xenos since the Predator LSBs were first introduced!

Back