Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alien Legendary Scale Bust

Congrats to those getting nice ones! Almost makes me want to try my luck with an EX again...almost.

:lol I got a reg version after sending back my EX that had cracks, scratches, and gaps. They said they didn't have EX replacements and there weren't any in stock so I returned it and ordered the regular, which turned out ok. A week after I got the regular delivered SS all of a sudden had the EX in stock and it's been in stock since. When I asked them why I couldn't get an EX before they just said they didn't have any at the time. I was pissed because how in the hell did they not know they were getting more in stock? I would have waited a week and gotten another EX.

Best of luck Sith, it's bad that we should be more worried than excited, but this guy is pretty awesome if you get a good one.

Now that i got mine and it looks great, i was wondering and had an itching for the Warrior cuz now chap feel lonely..... Do any of you guys have the warrior and if so any probs with that one?

Now that i got mine and it looks great, i was wondering and had an itching for the Warrior cuz now chap feel lonely..... Do any of you guys have the warrior and if so any probs with that one?

Yeah, he's great. He had issues, mainly paint chips and scratches during packing. But nothing to the extent of the Big chap. His tendons look worse but he is painted better, I'd certainly recommend him if you like your Big chap.

zH3A24K.jpg

I agree, they are all awesome pieces in their own right, but as long as you don't mind odd scales, they belong together!

I agree, they are all awesome pieces in their own right, but as long as you don't mind odd scales, they belong together!

That's the problem - since they are from the same line that would REALLY piss me off!

These asshats can't even get scales in the same line right - geez!

Back