Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J97e1's replacement is 100%.proof every single ex shipped earlier is flawed. Her base is completely clear coated. None of the original shipments had a cleared base. Leads me to believe that they were never sold out. They just sent stock back or held stock back in the factory to be finished. Forget your broken tendons and glue glops and crappy teeth. If your base is not clear coated then you have a half finished bust... Myself included.

Oh you actually display them in a fridge? I thought they were just in there while the paint on the teeth dried haha. Well that's different.

In other surprising news, I have been offered a replacement EX!! :banana

A "one of courtesy" given that I already accepted a credit, they will take that back of course. I'm just waiting to hear whether these are returns and whether they will check it over properly before I smash mine. The scratched up dome, paint chips and missing tendon has made me resent mine, and that isn't right given we are in this hobby for fun, so I'm happy enough, shame I'll be getting rid of a nice low ES number but that is irrelevant compared to having a decent statue.

Nice one, Matt. It looks like Sideshow are taking the QC disasters on this piece seriously, so fingers crossed that your replacement will have been properly checked & is a good one, mate.

Oh you actually display them in a fridge? I thought they were just in there while the paint on the teeth dried haha. Well that's different.

In other surprising news, I have been offered a replacement EX!! :banana

A "one of courtesy" given that I already accepted a credit, they will take that back of course. I'm just waiting to hear whether these are returns and whether they will check it over properly before I smash mine. The scratched up dome, paint chips and missing tendon has made me resent mine, and that isn't right given we are in this hobby for fun, so I'm happy enough, shame I'll be getting rid of a nice low ES number but that is irrelevant compared to having a decent statue.

Lol no way it was a joke!! Collectorcol was making fun of my display :(

I keep my statues at room temperature!!

Congrats on your replacement. Hope it turns out great.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420568564.280636.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420568564.280636.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 218
Ah, who cares... It's not that they mark them in the order produced.
Hope you'll get a nice one this time, at least you have a 2nd chance at it.

Sorry guys, I started all the "refrigerator" talk :lol I was just messing with DrPro :yess:

Now that I see the whole display bud, it looks great! Especially the warrior up high on the right. Very nice.

Back