Alien Big Chap 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more pics I see of this bust the more I like it. That price is just killing me considering I don't know if the production piece will really look that good. :mad:

The more pics I see of this bust the more I like it. That price is just killing me considering I don't know if the production piece will really look that good. :mad:

I think you'll be safe to wait for in-hand pics honestly. Particularly after the Warriors came out less than ideal.

I'll take 1 of each style - total adds up to about the same cost as the bust - and they use up less space - BONUS! :)

:rotfl

Some more closeup found online

Attachments

• IMG_0121.JPG
    IMG_0121.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0119.JPG
    IMG_0119.JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0120.JPG
    IMG_0120.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0122.JPG
    IMG_0122.JPG
    253.2 KB · Views: 179
Ya I think I can deal with the wonky chin if it looks close to this. I really like the slightly more transparent dome too. Glad I POd it, just hope the paint under the domes are done right.

This is well painted and has a wonderful dome, but the teeth are incredibly bad, they're all molded from one piece not individually inserted plus the huge underbite makes the teeth interlock incorrectly.

Now that I think about it I may have seen the bat thing before in one of the anthology documentaries.

that one looks in a house? and what about teeth. they sould be chromed in the final version..why giger's museum has them painted?

Here's some info that Neny Dee posted about the Big Chap bust and other upcoming Coolprops goodies on Facebook earlier today. I'm really looking forward to the Big Chap bust, but also the Wolf and Elder busts! Great news for Alien/Predator fans! :)

"My meeting with COOLPROPS Japan.
First of...we had a blast of a time with soooo much infos to share and trust me when i say guys....the Owner of Coolprops is not just another businessman ... NO !!!, he is a true geek and fan just as hardcore as we are. I consider him a friend and very humble and decent guys. He has a huuuuge and impressive collection of original movie props and he said why enjoy these cool pieces alone...why not share it with other enthusiasts and fans so thats how and why he founded coolprops.

All these goodies coming from his own collection. How cool is that. He was listening to all the criticism and concerns and promised that all will be taken care of and yes some things didnt work out as planed but i can tell you guys...there are so much more cool things coming your way. All you Alien and Predator fans will be very impressed.

The new upcoming Big Chap Alien head should be released by end of the year which is super awesome and should look exactly like the prototype. One of the Big Chap heads is now exposed in the Giger Museum in Switzerland....what an honor !
This is also the reason why the price had to be increased because license and inolvment of the Giger estate did cost some extra bucks but you will get something special along with the Big Chap head and i'm pretty sure you will be very satisfied with the head. It comes from one of the original movie used molds ...it's not a new sculpt so again your chance to own a little piece of movie history.

The collaboration between Prime1 & Coolprops is not yet confirmed allthough it looks like it's gonna happen. I did see some 1:3 prototypes of the planed statues and OMG !!!!! They look so incredibly beautiful....you will love it. Apparently all 4 Alien movie Xenos will be made in 1:3 with huge bases and awesome poses. Cant tell you more right now but it's jaw dropping from what i've seen.

In terms of lifesize stuff there will be new Predator stuff coming but not confirmed yet when it's gonna happen as first the Alien heads need to be despatched . But a lifesize Wolf head and perhaps lifesize AVP Elder head might be coming ....They look amazing and the paintjob will be way better than the one from Sideshow.

Like i said right from the start COOLPROPS is definitely a new major player in the market and despite some hateful and poisenous ******** some collectors tryin to spread and do them harm.... Coolprops is doing extremely well and sold out already all Alien heads to all distributors. Just for Info....YES all 4 Alien heads (Dog, Warrior blue and brown, New Born)....are all limited to less than 300 pcs each. So i suggest you buy one now before they are all gone and will cost double in 2-3 years. The big chap will have a run of 1000 pcs.

Expect more fantastic stuff from Coolprops soon and support one of the coolest collectible companies for all the goodies they bring to the fans. I definitely will as a friend and as a customer.
Thank you COOLPROPS !!!!!"

Back