ALIEN and ALIENS Thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
figuremasterles said:
Aliens Thread! SLOW! Not this thread! GOD FORBID!

There'll be some new posts when some folks get their replacement Hudson heads in the next weeks. :D

(and I bet there's a lull waiting, In that OTHER THREAD, for Endos and Sarah Conners too! :cool: )
You got that right! Can't wait!

Sneak Peak of the AVP2 Warrior Alien.
Here's to hoping Hot Toys makes these.

20070421_01.jpg

I dig it!!!I know AvP2 won't be a masterpiece much like ALIEN and ALIENS were but I know I'll go into it seeing some great creature designs and battles and it'll probably be just a fun,entertaining flick...especially for us Alien/Predator fans!

Bardoon said:
I dig it!!!I know AvP2 won't be a masterpiece much like ALIEN and ALIENS were but I know I'll go into it seeing some great creature designs and battles and it'll probably be just a fun,entertaining flick...especially for us Alien/Predator fans!
Ditto Agian!!!

avp2warrior1dh5.jpg

Here's a bigger picture.

I really like the design. :D
The picture in the upper left corner of my previous post depicts the predator in the sewers. It's too small for me to try to enlarge it.:eek:

I can't wait for these things to hit the market.:cool:

I don't know if any one saw the last post about this (it was tucked away and easily missed!), but heres another pic pf the die-cast Aoshima Power Loader:

and if anyone did miss it, and to save you wading through previous posts, this is the link to the news story at Cool Japanese Toys (with more pics and info):

https://www.figures.com/databases/a...setup&category=cooljt&topic=51&show_article=3

Seems like Power Loaders are like buses, you wait ages for one then they all come at once.

Yeah, I saw it. There are two versions.
I like the one that comes with Bishop better.

3.jpg
f3291bcm2.jpg

By the way, just 'cause I am not getting that Aoshima PL, don't mean it doesn't rule! :rock I just can'f afford it AND the HT one...

FACEBOX said:
avp2warrior1dh5.jpg

Here's a bigger picture.

I really like the design. :D
The picture in the upper left corner of my previous post depicts the predator in the sewers. It's too small for me to try to enlarge it.:eek:

I can't wait for these things to hit the market.:cool:

Hey! It's an ALIEN! The movie may suck, but it has Aliens in it...my only real criteria.....Hope it is good though...:D

So I've been living with out the internet for a couple weeks (thanks to TimeWarner's installation problems). Have I missed much in this thread? :lol

FACEBOX said:
Sneak Peak of the AVP2 Warrior Alien.
Here's to hoping Hot Toys makes these.

20070421_01.jpg

Thanks for the pics! The Preds look pretty fun, too. No matter how good (or bad) AvP2 may be, so long as they get the creature design right, I'll be happy. Can't wait to see what Hot Toys can do with these.

So will we see the Alien/Predator hybrid in this film. Or has that been scrapped??

I certainly hope the hybrid somehow comes into play, that was one of the good things I walked away from AVP with, the potential for a very cool looking creature.

I was just browsing for pictures and came accross this, now this could have been a badass movie for AVP, you get Aliens, Predators, and Coloniel Marines, what more could you want.

avp01.jpg

avp02.jpg

King Darkness said:
So will we see the Alien/Predator hybrid in this film. Or has that been scrapped??

Rumor has that it WILL show up at the end of the movie...much like the Alien Queen was the "final" baddie of AVP,the Predalien will be the final baddie of AvP2.

Canon Powershot Pro 1 with Speedlite 420EX shoe mount flash, but I converted the pictures to black and white and then added the blue effect to them, didn't straight shoot that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back